Largus Coilovers/J-Speed Coilovers

SleepingTurbo

does any one own or use the Largus or J-Speed coils?

ive been looking at them for awhile, and they really caught my interest. especially the Largus seeing as they can drop my car and much or a little as i want.

carfunatic

i have the J Speed. one is blown and i have no idea how i could get info to see if i can send them in to get them fixed or not. are you looking at them on a website or something. they were already on my car when i got it.

SleepingTurbo

yeah looking at RHDJapan and at BulletProofAutomotive. both sell the coil overs. idk about sending them or anything. i imagine you could get in touch with JSpeed through their site to arrange rebuilding.

was the shock blown when you got them? did you ever get to feel how they rode?

carfunatic

they actually dont ride bad now but when i am on the track they are not happy at all lol. as far as i know they were blown when i got it. i do gymkhana and they are really bouncy and keep bottoming out and rubbing. im not guna take the time to try and get them adjusted if i can already see that they are leaking so i picked up a set of TRD coilovers. we shall see how they work out. hopefully they wont be blown when i get them, they looked good in the picture.