ST165 Wheel Sizes and Offsets

Cos

Just wondering what wheel widths and offsets to use on the front and rear of an ST165 to get the *flush fender* look. I deally without wheel spacers, of course. On tirerack.com, they recommend a +35mm on a 7.5" wide wheel...anyone have any good answers for me please?

hideki

I put 8j +35
F: No spacer + negative camber
R: 18mm spacer
rentalgarage2.JPG

My friends puts 8j +38
F: No spacer
R:20mm spacer

killer_siller

that looks damned awesome. you take the plastic panelling off. i had been looking for a st165 w/o panelling and i think it looks ALOT cleaner. what else did you do (does the stock bumper work w/ that?). i was thinking of just taking the paneling off the doors and seeing what that looked like.

do they make those wheels in black, and what size are they? where did you get them?

Gary

killer_siller":q323fons said:
do they make those wheels in black, and what size are they? where did you get them?
They gotta be USDM! just like we here in US. want JDM rims :p
J/K Hideki :D

hideki

JP 165 doesn't have those plastic panelling as Dustin said.

If you remove your plastic panelling you'll see alot of holes like this.
DSC00261.JPG

The rim is
ENKEI ES Tarmac
8j-17 +35

killer_siller

i considered that it might be JDM after i posted. is the f ront bumper any different?

also, what kind of OZ's area those. i REALLY like them, they look like the enkei es gravels (i like those too, unfortunately they're Japanese market only...damnit)

Gary

killer_siller":2lw01n77 said:
also, what kind of OZ's area those. i REALLY like them, they look like the enkei es gravels (i like those too, unfortunately they're Japanese market only...damnit)
Those are OZ Rally Racing.
The same wheel use on GT-Four in WRC

0308232.jpg

hideki

Sorry I was talking about my rims.
And my picture has gone to somewhere...

Here's the ENKEI ES Tarmac
8j-17 +35mm
P1010010.JPG

mudslide

Has anyone used 235 tires on our cars? I was told that they would work with the right offset but i don't know what offset that would be :shrug: Any ideas?

edv-tek

Has anyone tried using a VW golf BBS wheel on a ST165? 17" 7.5 5 x 100 +35. Seems like it would fit. BBS RX style. I always like the old white conv. RX7's with the BBS wheels. -ed