New Guy

White165

how's it goin' everybody... the name's charlie and i just got my st165 at a steal for $2000 (bought it from my girlfriend's dad). it came with an hks axle-back, turbo xs turbo timer and boost controller, 255cc primary and 525cc secondary injectors, new timing belt, trd springs (to be installed), and a clutch master's racing clutch.

i was big on hondas, they make incredible engines considering the hp/displacement ratio... anyway my question is what would be the best strut combination for the trd springs. i want a somewhat stiff strut that is still comfterable for everyday driving, but i don't want too much body roll. basically i want a track/everyday driver (if that's not too much to ask hahaha)... thanks again guys

-charlie

White165

:shrug: just listing out what was given to me, never had a turbo car so i'm still in the works of learning how things work... don't think i could've been con-ed, bought it from my gf's dad after all :)

thanks for the welcome :wink:

RIalltrac

I wouldnt call koni struts cheap, but they work well with my whiteline setup. I'd say with thier adjustability they would suit you well for the track & road.

illGT4

RIalltrac":szk7u2c8 said:
I wouldnt call koni struts cheap, but they work well with my whiteline setup. I'd say with thier adjustability they would suit you well for the track & road.

Economic is what I meant.

cheap would be GAB, etc... :oops: