Anyone in the Sacramento Area with a st185?

Cuttyman9

If you've seen the other thread, I've been working with (not the literal sense, more like badgering them to build parts for celica's) T3 to build some parts for the 5th gen celica's.

Recently I've had a lot of interest in st185 rear control links but having an incredibly hard time trying to get someone who is local to go there and be the guinea pig for them.

If anyone knows someone with one near there get them in contact with me or push some people to become more motivated. The car with the prototype parts will receive a large discount on them as incentive to be the first.

I've been unsuccessful because either people have better things to do or aren't interested.

Nothing can progress further until they have a guinea pig (My car was the guinea pig with the 184 parts.)

Thank you.

ALLensTRAC

Could they make them if they had the correct measurements for everything? I'm sure they'd want a vehicle for test purposes but I took all the specs of my stock arms before I cut them up to make custom ones. I could post them if they need them?

Cuttyman9

The specs are one thing but it helps more to test fit and see the parts that way they can verify or overcome any issues in the way.
If it comes down to the fact that no one is stepping up then that may be a route they will take.

ALLensTRAC

Cuttyman9":28zldl8d said:
The specs are one thing but it helps more to test fit and see the parts that way they can verify or overcome any issues in the way.
If it comes down to the fact that no one is stepping up then that may be a route they will take.

Completely understandable. being 3000 miles away I figured I'd offer what I could. Hopefully someone steps forward to help. Come on Cali members!!!