whiteline rear sway bar from 935???

layzienoy

i was just wondering how many of you ordered these from 935

and how long it took, if you got them at all

i'm not knocking on rob, but i have seen quite a few posts complaining and i would like to know, as i'm rather impatient and would rather pay more else where to get them quicker

MARLON1211

To tell you the truth WL products are very good, quite impressive, cause I have the sway bars myself and it makes a whole world of different from driving our 13-15 yr old stock bars to an upgraded one. But the only thing is it will, and i mean it, it will take a long ass time to get here.

RIalltrac

ya if you have to order direct from whiteline it does take some time. I ordered "the works" kit a couple years back and it took like 3 months to get to me, but Josh at 185performance supposidly has them in stock, so shipping shouldnt take long at all. All in all I'm rather pleased with my whiteline items. Worth every penny.

turbo4wd

RIalltrac":mdeye8sc said:
ya if you have to order direct from whiteline it does take some time. I ordered "the works" kit a couple years back and it took like 3 months to get to me, but Josh at 185performance supposidly has them in stock, so shipping shouldnt take long at all. All in all I'm rather pleased with my whiteline items. Worth every penny.

Yup, I ordered them thru Josh a few years ago before there was even a 185performance.com.. and it took about 7 months.. and that was just the time it took for Whiteline to ship them to Mofugas, who then sent them out to those of us who had ordered..

But yeah.. they totally kick ass.. night and day difference..

maroon_185

i ordered my whiteline kit from josh and it all comes tomorrow, took about 1 month from intial inquiry and about 3 weeks after order.

EVcelica

what do you guys think is better, the adjustable or the non adjustable. i have a big ass sub box and two amps in my trunk and it really messes up my handling. i'm thinking one of these would help big time. maybe the adjustable and put it on the tightest setting. any advise?

Greg Forbes

Uh, not to be a jerk, but I would think about changing the location of your stereo accessories before buying bars and such to "correct" your handling problems. Changing the rear sway bar, adjustable or not, is only going to make straightening out your handling more difficult.

I'd try to get all that stuff inside the wheelbase, like put the amps under your seats or maybe hollow out your rear seat and put your equipment underneath or take the whole seat out and build a box. Anything to get it in front of the rear wheels.

Of course the other option is to decide whether or not you want a show car or a performance car....

geladen

EVcelica":1wlq6f78 said:
what do you guys think is better, the adjustable or the non adjustable...?
Besides the problems of the added weight behind the rear axle, you need to remember that for the most part when you "stiffen-up" the rear sway bar, you will induce oversteer. So it all depends on your driving style and talent.
A car that understeers is safer to drive but it is slower on the track. A car that slightly oversteers gives you a more predictable car and a lot more fun to drive.
Cheers