Supra rims on a Celica w/ST205 brakes?

allblackalltrac

wanna know if these would fit on a ST16x

Supra rims measure 16x7 w/44 offset what space adapters do I need to convert to 5x114?

Second will 16 rims fit over ST205 brakes? From my research ST205 came from the factory with 16" rims but everyone is telling me 17" is the minimum to go with 205 brakes.

This is a pic, shitty one I know - of the 205 brakes behind my now current 17". I'd like to go with 16" if I could for fender to tire clearance issues, that and I love the look of the 16" Supra rims, I think they would compliment the car and brakes niclely.

wOTY1MzQ5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Shaggz00

I don't know if the 16" rims will fit so I guess I'm not much help,
But I have 17" x 7.5" Rims on my 165 right now. I had trouble with rubbing before , but ever since I put the whiteline swaybar in the rear and swapped the struts I haven't had a single rubbing problem. so maybe you can keep your 17's??

GT4WRC

BIG GUCH":35zatd7o said:
From my research ST205 came from the factory with 16" rims but everyone is telling me 17" is the minimum to go with 205 brakes.

Your research is correct - 16" rims from factory. You've answered your won question :wink:
With those rims, you'd probably need a 10mm adapter to get them to fit. ST205 calipers are the issue as offset is 35mm (IIRC) in OE form.
I'd look for ones which will fit without spacers / adapters personally.
Gary