1998 Chevy Blazer - 250k Miles New Castle , DE / DONATED

88gt4DE

I got this vehicle as a leaner for my son and he ended up not moving to DE with me. It has a TON of miles and needs extensive work to be made a reliable driver. It does run and drive but i would not attempt to drive it on a long distance haul. If yer coming from a great distance please tow it. Also I don't have time to do a part out. I thought about it and I just don't have the time. I do still use it once a week or so on close runs to keep battery charged up. The entire front end needs to be rebuilt with a new steering box and the rear end sounds terrible at times. Cant drive comfortably over 65MPH. It has various fluid leaks ... Trans, Left axle seal and rear pinion that I know of. I put new oil cooler lines on it and it slowed the engine oil leak down. ABS and air bag lights come on and go off randomly. This was a one owner vehicle prior to me and the body and interior are incredible for mileage and age. Since I have had it I did all the oil cooler lines and adapter at block , new battery and a new water pump. It actually has working remote start also ! The title is clear and has never been in a major accident. My intent was to sell this as a parts vehicle but whoever buys it is free to do whatever they want as long as they don't act like they were not warned ahead of time 8) I can text you pictures if you would like. Just send me a message. I need this vehicle to go to make room for a highway runner I recently got. $900 or best offer ... Thanks for looking !