ats rom limits????

MIG407

ats offers a rom ecu that has made almost 300hp. it seems like a very good option for alltrac owners with a 275-300hp goal. and best of all its plug and play..lol.

aron if youre out there what are the options are available with this rom ecu?
for example:
-biggest injectors it will run? 550cc?
-turbos it can handle? 20g and up i hope...could it handle a t3/60-1??
-how much boost? etc...

ChrisD

ATS tuned ROM is a nice upgrade for those looking for a simple, plug-in, management system to safely make a little more power. I have heard they have a few cars in the 350whp range with this rom + SAFC. Especially good for people with no access to a competent tuner. I think they will also do a combo with CT27/tuned ROM, for a very good package price.

Zeus

I have nothing but respect for the products comming from ats as of late...

they are making a great cheap performance package... easy to install and reliable! not something commonly found!

MIG407

the reason im asking is the lack of competent tuner in my area and that i need to get my car up and running asap.
im running the following set up:
1. 9:0.1 comp
2. 272 cams intake and exaust
3. t3/60-1 turbo

*if i went with an ems i was to run 880cc top feed inj. but since i cnat tune as of yet im looking in to the ats rom option...

-what im basically looking for is if the ats rom can handle the 272 cams and 60-1 turbo at about 10lbs of boost or more? and what size injectors can it handle?