AFR & IAT Readings on stock St165 - everything ok?

Bers

Hi!

I'm on my way for my very first attempt at upping the boost on a car.
Before that, I'd like to hear your opinion on these readings, I'd just like to make sure everything is in proper working order before turning up the boost:

(rolling start, lazy shifts barely past 6000 rpm)

AFR: 11.0@4000rpm, down to 10.2@6000rpm, 7.8psi
IAT: 115-120F, outside temp was about 70F. Rises about 1.5-2.0 degrees per second on hard acceleration.

Car is bone stock except for a larger compressor trim and a decatted exhaust. No boost controller or hacks.

Screenshot-6.png

LOG2.jpg

More questions :
- "USER1" signal is an analog input that I connected to check the TVSV Actuator signal from the ECU. Why would it stay on 5V then fall to 1.8V on boost? Seems strange, I was expecting more like 0V/5V. Furthermore, isn't this TVSV supposed to limit boost on 1st and 2nd gear?
- Boost used to drop down to 5-6psi@6500 rpm on 1st gear, and to 6.5-7psi@6500 on 2nd before the turbo compressor upgrade. I don't know if that upgrade was of any use, or if my old turbo was just tired. What do you think?

BNZ

Really nice graph's ! Good to see a stock W2A IAT's witch are in the "green zone" !
I have changed my W2A to the ST205 one. I will do a log on my Megasquirt and post the temps,just to see the differences on that IC change,although i think it will not be as big of a difference on a single straight line pull. The big difference is made on sustained racing like a special stage or circuit.

As for the TVIS,the system is active (valves closed under vacuum force) for increased torque in low revs and open after a certain rev (i've set mine to 3200rpm) the valves open under spring force (solenoid closes - low V - to bleed air) to increase airflow

L.E. On your graph it seems 4000rpm is the opening limit for TVIS