165 EMS aftermarket question

Mafix

well guys i've learned a lot and read a lot about all the aftermarket EMS systems. I would really love to get an AEM setup on my 165 but i don't think they make one. so my wuestion is...
165 guys, which is better to use? ultimately i'm looking to get rid of the mass air, fuel cut and maps, and i want to have a nice base map and be able to tune the car accordingly with a laptop in my vehicle.
Does such a thing exsist? and if there are more than one system which is better?

___Scott___

There are a LOT of Engine Management Systems available, and all will require that you do some rewiring. If you are looking for PnP for an ST165, forget it.

The closest that I've heard of is to send your stock ECU to MRcontrols and have them canibalize it for the connector and send you back a PnP box for their Nemesis ECU.

That thing you are calling a "mass air" is an Air Flow Meter, and it does NOT measure air mass.

saved_1992

rickyb at mr2controls can make a pnp for the 165 but he will need an old ecu to get the plugs, find his site he can make a pnp for alot of diff ecus, i asked him about a haltek that is how i found out.