just got my POWER FC!

sardgt4

I just received my power fc! I havent had time to install it yet, more like remove my emanage thats currently on there. I was wondering if anyone has experience with these things. I read the manual for the commander and it looks a bit complicated. If any one has some pointers theyd like to share Id be very greatful to hear them. Also, if I were to advance timing for example would I need to increase/decrease the lead and trailing timing at the same increments? This looks like its going to be a long road ahead for me. Oh boy

John 92 st185
03 g35 coupe

Griffin

I've tuned a few 7th gen Celicas with Power FCs but I'm not sure how different that is from an Alltrac Power FC.

sardgt4

The reason why Im doing this is that the power fc has more adjustable map, it removes the speed limiter, raises the redline, boost cut, etc. With the emanage Id have to buy an hks sld, fcd, etc. I will be selling the emanage and 3rd gen ecu soon if anyone is interested. The thing I like about the power fc is the commander. You can see all the readouts for every sensor on the car at all times. Very useful in the event theres a problem.

John 92 st185
03 g35 coupe

toyotatuner

sardgt4 have u started to install the power fc yet? curious if u have run into any problems or needed to buy any extras in order for it to work?