fastest st165 in the world? (402m)

allblackalltrac

Most of you probablly wont remember/know him but there was a fellow on here years ago that claimed "everytime Pat and I race he loses" but I haven't seen him since the new board was created.

PERRY ARE YOU LISTENING!? WHERE ARE YOU MAN!?

Gary

His screenname is GT-4
He posted on the TRD LSD for sale thread back in January.
Pat's ex-ST165 is also heavily modified too.
I believe it's still here somewhere in FL.

**BETSY**

I ran a 13.4 on a full interior, road tyres 16psi boost on a st185 sized turbo.

i think the guy you are all talking about was from sweden?

Kyoto

So basically unless you live in Scandinavia where the air temps are cold as hell, you don't have a chance of cracking it! :lol:

GT4times2

gearhead313":pudyubcb said:
omg... the dude with the red 165 in florida, who ran it on 18's..... wasn' t it in the 11's? man, my memory is sucking..

You're referring to Omar. Fast red 165 on 18" BBS wheels, but not the fastest. Things are brewing down here with the ST165s....the questions are who? and when?
As for the fastest ST165 from what I remember, was the one in Sweden.

smc252

Wait for next summer and I just may have the title. Gotta keep my daily driver GT30R 86 GTS running and she needs suspension and brakes asap.

Rick89GTS

Gary":38uddchm said:
I must have got the country wrong.
But I'm sure there was a very fast ST165 somewhere in Europe.
The guy wrecked it. :(
May be some other members might remember it. :shrug:
I thought it was either Scandinavia or Finland....?

TheAutoholic

Rick89GTS":2bwgawi6 said:
Gary":2bwgawi6 said:
I must have got the country wrong.
But I'm sure there was a very fast ST165 somewhere in Europe.
The guy wrecked it. :(
May be some other members might remember it. :shrug:
I thought it was either Scandinavia or Finland....?
Scandinavia isn't a country, its the area. Like New England is all the states up there. :D

I do recall it being Sweden that he was from.

Mafix

smc252":1apzx0a7 said:
Wait for next summer and I just may have the title. Gotta keep my daily driver GT30R 86 GTS running and she needs suspension and brakes asap.
if that counts then mine should too :D

CodingParadox

smc252":34ccv031 said:

Hate to break it to ya, but that's not an alltrac anymore, sorry. :(

You can say that you're the fastest celica chassis if you want, though. And you'll still have to fight it out with Justen Simpson from australia that's already got a twin turbo 1UZ in a RWD-converted alltrac making ungodly amounts of power. :)

TheAutoholic

No offense to the half tracs, but he did said ST165.

I don't think we will know which one is the fastest untill someone pulls off a low 10 second pass, and we can be sure. Someday...

GT4times2

Exactly....If it's not 3S powered, you cant call it the fastest ST165 anymore. V8, V6 swaps or FWD swaps DQ..(DisQualify)..