2nd Gen 3s-gte Head Work!!!

Gino Merlot

Hey Gary and the rest of you guys in Florida,I am looking for a shop that can do these 2nd gen 3s-gte heads to the max,And the most bang for your buck. Let me know because all the power is made in the head,And I need this thing flow benched as well.

Thanks,
Chad

Chad

If you're not in a big rush, I use Extreme Cylinder Heads in Palm City, Bill is the Dude, I sent Chris O there as well

btw. did you ever get your light weight prop shaft

pat

Gino Merlot

Thanks man for the information. I am not in a big rush,I just got my Rotating assembly for my Stroker Kit. There is no replacement for displacement. Soon I will be getting the components next month for the Head Work HKS Cams and all that good stuff. Then get some advice for the best bang for you buck on the head. I work all over the state so getting to his shop is no big deal. I work from Daytona Beach to Palm Beach including Tampa. I am a Project Manager for a Vendor Company for Lowes.
Now about the Driveshaft I have 3 different shops on standbye about the price on making this driveshaft so as soon as my Tranney is done being built I am going to have shaft made. Then share the info with everybody. There is a lot of people that can make that driveshaft. So thats not a big issue. So I am just trying to get the moter ready to go. I have no doubt a nasty setup for this car. Mostly at my shop now we are working on the rolling chasis. Measuring Rolls bars and all that stuff,BTW were did you get yours made up at?

Also speaking of cars how is yours? You know you should bring your car to Hot Import Nights July 9th at the Orlando Convention Center. Enter it,You know I will stand by it 100%

The Chad