gotta love old school

d1alltrac

thats nice 8)

my brother has been talking about getting back into the toyota world (he sold his MKIII about a year ago) he wants to get either a MKII supra or a old school celica (3rd gen or older, RWD) and do a 1.5jz swap for our "drag car" type of thing....this is like exactly what we were planning except a 7M instead :D

darthripley

that's a very cool old school celica, very impressive numbers.

i also love the MKII supra's and really considered getting one & doing the 1JZ or 2JZ swap as the mkII's are the lightest weight of all the supra's IIRC. i really dig the louvered black plastic shade-thingy on the back glass....i remember thinking those & the old 240/280SX were the coolest cars ever when i was a kid 8)

d1alltrac

darthripley":35jwtp3n said:
that's a very cool old school celica, very impressive numbers.

i also love the MKII supra's and really considered getting one & doing the 1JZ or 2JZ swap as the mkII's are the lightest weight of all the supra's IIRC. i really dig the louvered black plastic shade-thingy on the back glass....i remember thinking those & the old 240/280SX were the coolest cars ever when i was a kid 8)

:shock: my 165 came with one of those and i took it off and put it in my attic, ill dig it out one of these days and take pics :) its metal though