new mods for my celica

d1alltrac

you had to be kidding about the not good looking thing...lol...looks great!!

what kind of power/times are you expecting out of it?

jprine01

Damn that looks nuts, at first I was like wow how does that giant turbo/exhaust fit next to the radiator. Then you get to the end and see it has been moved forward.
Can you tell us more about the specs? I see coil on plug.

Looks like it would be a fun track car with a smaller turbo.

sss7556

Hello, all
many thanks for interest!
I shall try answer about mods
I'll expect around 850-900hp...(mmm transmission...I hope will be ok)
boost was 2.4 bar on 9500rpm, 1.1 bar on 5700 rpm, I installed anti lag system for kill lag...may be will be install NOS for it on the 1st,2st gears, also,,,,I don't know yet.
about 1/4 I'll start test, only
some list of mods
engine
ignition
a new as a last 2 year IV gen 3sgte Caldina gtt 3sgte 2.0l (260hp at stock on ct20b) with 4 coils (ignitors) on each spark plugs - Now, I installed a new from Harrier, Lexus Toyota 3.0l coils without ignitors and added CDI ign R500 Autroinc for good spark,,,I have 1000rpm as good.
ECU-Autronic SMC 1.92
block - stock
86mm bore Atomic pistons with all coatings (top, skirts), heavy duty pins, total seal rings
Pauter rods, 1mm gasket, cr=8.5, APR studs on head and main, Calico racing bearings,
DPR racing ultimate int/ex valves stock sizes, springs dual, ti retainers, 264 HKS camshafts, head not porting and etc
myself design intake and exhaust manifold, Aquamist system 2s 2 pump,
gearbox mods stock 4.28 main ratio to 3.93 as a RC
and so many (all plastic body, roll bars an etc)
Thank you
for attention
Alex

abraxxa

The Gen4 3S-GTE has coil-on-plug ignition? Wouldn't that be a great upgrade for our Gen1-3 engines?

2RM

Da vo vladivostoke navernoe legko naity chasty vezet Gde anti-lag nashel? Da i klasnaia mashina ne razbivai i s lohami ne goniaysia

sss7556

Hello, all
to abraxxa - yes it will be easy mods for I-III gen, but you will need not OEM ECU.
-----------
to 2RM - privet super priajtno slushat pravil'nie slova, vo vladike kstati eti dvs toge deficit ,,,,naschet anti laga, ja ego sam ustanovil, esli interesno pishi na pochty

2RM

cactus?vagina? What it has to do with you? Learn Russian buddy it'll help in the future trust me

Conan

Bimmer":2qkpimmt said:
Если кто-то знает русский ответьте :)
Знает, знает, только форум не русский, поэтому особо выражатся не стоит ;)