centerforce alltrac going to sema

CSAlltrac

For those lucky guys going to sema you can find this beauty at the centerforce booth freshly detailed by me
44kkz11.jpg

2vls13r.jpg

359lnjn.jpg

48x8s8y.jpg

48xz437.jpg

47sht6s.jpg

2uytamu.jpg

3499n69.jpg

Im not to fond of the paint but everything else i would like to have on my baby

90TURBO4WD

holy

a tad bit ona ridey side for paint but as for the motor and gadgets wow :shock:

too bad sema has to be so exclusive or well hard to get in or else id be there. :smokes:

toayoztan

Wow that's really cool. Anyone know what intake manifold that is?

I hate the paint though, and I think the car looks funny without the side molding or whatever. But man that engine and interior is pretty nice!

Bryan

___Scott___

90TURBO4WD":2gck6d2u said:
too bad sema has to be so exclusive or well hard to get in or else id be there. :smokes:
It's kinda funny. I lost my "credentials" near the end of a day at SEMA and worried I wouldn't be able to get in the next day. Then I thought, I don't remember anyone checking anything the first day. So back I went for day two, nobody gave me a second look. I just walked in and acted like I belonged there. No "credentials" necessary.

darthripley

3sgte@daspeedof":3l30tbqz said:
Missing JDM Bumpers & Corners

yeah i also noticed that...to go through all that work & then miss some important details like that.
i know its cosmetic & i know i'm nitpicky, but spending all that $$$ they couldn't spend another $200+??

i wonder what kind of numbers it puts down with & without nos?

CSAlltrac

The manifold is a one off and yeah it is missing some little JDM toutches that help but i just wanted to show you guys the inside and the motor

SuperWhite92

I'll put up some pics from the show when I get back. I'm tagging along with my friend's shop and we're going expenses paid by BBS.

hacker_720

that this is awsome!! I think I cried a little. the paint may be a little ricy, MAYBE! but it's just an amazing looking car.

CSAlltrac

That centerforce site is not up to date he has changed a lot of things the fresh rebuild he did is at www.umstuning.com minus all the powder coatings and interior stuff numbers he told me were like 328 on pump gas dont know rpms or the fine details and that was on a hub dyno

90TURBO4WD

___Scott___":17zkudse said:
90TURBO4WD":17zkudse said:
It's kinda funny. I lost my "credentials" near the end of a day at SEMA and worried I wouldn't be able to get in the next day. Then I thought, I don't remember anyone checking anything the first day. So back I went for day two, nobody gave me a second look. I just walked in and acted like I belonged there. No "credentials" necessary.

really, well i have never been down there personally so i dont know just heard of stories here and there. this does give me ideas though......hmmm just gotta figure out a way to get to vegas now 8)

db

I'm still trying to find a way to "acquire" a badge. Lately they have been getting more and more strict, so I wouldn't count on them not noticing you.

Sifu

Looking good. It's not too often people see something like this at SEMA. Was your ST185 originally silver? I think I recall seeing your Alltrac at the Kansas Meet and I was wondering who's it was.

I'm curious about your clutch. You got the DFX light metal/carbon clutch. How is that holding up? I'm in the market for a carbon (possibly single/twin) disc and I'd like some more info on the engagement, longevity, etc. I'd like to go carbon because I really don't like pulling these things out every season just to change clutches and chances are I am going to beat the hell out of it too.

Also, that exhaust mannifold is sick! You mentioned that it's a one shoot. That is one sick looking mannifold. You're turbo (trim) is nearly identical to mine. Any chance of the person making another one? Thanks man, your Alltrac is starting to look pretty wicked...

MetalliKAT97

darthripley":254zmkqg said:
3sgte@daspeedof":254zmkqg said:
Missing JDM Bumpers & Corners

yeah i also noticed that...to go through all that work & then miss some important details like that.
i know its cosmetic & i know i'm nitpicky, but spending all that $$$ they couldn't spend another $200+??

i wonder what kind of numbers it puts down with & without nos?

Maybe they left them on because of the color of the car....the yellow would blend in more than clears.

then again i dont know :shrug:

___Scott___

For people who just happen to be in Vegas anyway, there is a lot to see outside the convention center. Even without a badge, you can go look around.

d1alltrac

i think i saw the Centerforce 185 on redline tv on the speed channel this morning. It was just a split second but it was a 185 with RC conversion and the flames. Just a quick shot of it on the track, no mention. Either that or I'm going crazy. :twisted: