Post up your wheels.

jjazmin

uhhh...i dont have a pic of mines..but i got some 15"s sport bronze rota slipstreams on some falken azenis

3DZ

i'm also looking into wheels. but i'm not sure what this is going to look like in my black all trac. plus no one knows if 245 tires fit on a tein set up w/ 35mm offset on the wheels

asa_ar1_blk_big.jpg

Qlynxer

There is a black mr2 that parks on campus and has those Black ASA wheels, looks pretty damn good on that car.

Quan L

Simba

3DZ":9m8w6bm1 said:
plus no one knows if 245 tires fit on a tein set up w/ 35mm offset on the wheels

I've got 255's on my 32 offset rear wheels, and they fit fine, though I'm using a 15mm spacer. No issues with the Teins.

krazybyzzle

i dont have a camera, but my friend Erick, he has an account here I made for him, as EAsports can't post cuz admin problem, but he just bought his car from some 'kewl' people from rialto, they had posted it here, and he bought it for $900 plus the tow, $50 total $950, I got to see it this weekend, nice, his in the same predicament as me we both need engines, he posted in the mr2 forum he found some people, we both might check out, some one good but cheap... sorta. but here's his st165:

celica1kr5.jpg

CMS-GT4

3DZ":1o2wddxp said:
i'm also looking into wheels. but i'm not sure what this is going to look like in my black all trac. plus no one knows if 245 tires fit on a tein set up w/ 35mm offset on the wheels

asa_ar1_blk_big.jpg

I have 255s on my ten setup w/ 38et.

No one notice that huge wheel thread I bumped up today?

theUNYTEDone

16 inch circlars. havent seen another set in person yet. :D i was thinking of selling them, but didn't get enough interest...now im gonna space them and mate them up with coilovers.

i've also got on a set of 7th gen wheels on now that dont matter all too much. im gonna powdercoat one day.

3DZ

to the guys running 255 how much room do you have between the strut housing and the tires?do you think i need to run spacers with my set up? if so what sizes?

simba is running 37mm plus 15 spacer thats 17mm total offset whole way round and cm-gt4 is 30mm on the front and 13mm on the back? mine is 35 which is way too high i guessing?

what's the widest wheels you would put on a 8" wheels?

hey simba do you have pictures of your set up

i just don't have the tools to correctly measure what will fit .

nigel you should get white OZ super leggras, white wheels on white cars look nice.

CMS-GT4

3DZ said:
to the guys running 255 how much room do you have between the strut housing and the tires?do you think i need to run spacers with my set up? if so what sizes?

what's the widest wheels you would put on a 8" wheels?
Enough spacing to run some 275s most likely. There is not a whole lot of room though. I have a 25mm spacer in the rear.

This thread has pics of clearance and such.

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

I would not go much wider than a 235 on a 8" wheel. 245 max.

d1alltrac

Griffin":2gwm0voh said:

:shock: :shock: What tires are those? they almost look like slicks.

Good choice on the wheels too, how much weight did you end up saving over stock? IIRC ssr comps are pretty light.