What kind of turbo is in your car?

smog7

Just trying to get a feel for the different turbos out there. What do you have and what boost are you running. me-stock ct26, stock boost

Gary ST165

Turbo Dynamics MD228 CT20 hybrid: 57mm trim TO4E wheel.

> currently .0 > 1.2 bar.
>> eventually 1.6 bar when fuelling and aftermarket ECU permits.

http://www.turbodynamics.co.uk/

‘The Car In front is the Toyota fitted with the Turbo Dynamics MD228’

To fit Celica GT4’s – UK spec. & Import versions, engine types ST185M & ST205.

Hybrid turbocharger – Part No. MD228 – Stage 2 Retail Price - £950.00

Specification

1. 57 trim, specification high flow compressor wheel utilising the latest inlet
depression style blade form. (56.5mm inducer diameter)

2. C.N.C.Re-profiled compressor housing with enlarged inlet throat for maximum air flow
capability.

3. Left hand thread shaft with Inconel turbine wheel and fitted with twin hi-temp seal rings to stop oil seepage caused by large bore or low back pressure exhaust systems.

4. Modified bearing housing fitted with Group ‘A’ 360 degree thrust bearing assembly.

5. Uprated and strengthened actuator bracket for hi boost applications

6. Optional uprated actuator – choice of 10, 12 or 14 P.S.I.

Advantages:- More Power, More Torque and Less Lag

1. All prices are in Pounds Sterling (UK), net ex-works and supersede all previous prices.

2. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.

3. The prices listed are for turbochargers supplied on an exchange basis. If required on an outright
basis (no old unit available), please ask for quotation.

4. Turbo Dynamics Limited reserves the right to revise, change or modify part numbers, specifications and prices of listed items without notice.

5. The listing of a price for a particular part number does not guarantee availability.

ruffneck

ATS TD06, externally gated, at 23 psi for low boost and 28 psi for high boost....I don't use high boost that much :wink: