2 Questions - SW20 Ex. Manifold and clutch/pp/fly on ST165?

CodingParadox

So, I figured out that I have a leaking coolant hose on the intake manifold side of my engine. This hose happens to be basically inaccessible without removing either the engine or the transmission. So, I've decided that I'm gonna spend this weekend dropping my tranny. While the primary purpose of this is to change the coolant pipe, I figure I might as well take the opportunity to do some other side work.

First off, I wanna change my clutch. I still have the new pressure plate and clutch disc left over from my expected SW20 into GT swap, so I have a pressure plate, clutch disc, and machined flywheel off an SW20 engine/tranny. Will this pressure plate, clutch disc, and possibly even nice flywheel work on the ST165 engine?

Secondly, I want to possibly stick the exhaust manifold from the SW20 onto my ST165 engine. I have an exhaust leak, which means that I should probably switch exhaust manifolds. Fortunately, I happen to have one here, conveniently also housing the ceramic dual intake CT26, with 100k less miles on it. The ex manifold looks like it bolts right up, though I won't be using the middle bolthole. I'm assuming I need to find a slightly longer hose to connect my ST165 IC to the new further out turbo compressor housing. Anything else though? Someone mentioned something to me about possibly having to mess with the oil cooler line.

Thanks for any help here.

GT4CE

You can access the hose it without dropping the engine and transmission.

The flywheel I'm 90% sure won't work, the pressure plate and clutch should, if you have it, the SW20 throw out bearing won't work.

I believe the SW20 manifold, Turbo, and down pipe will work but only all together. There maybe an issue with the oil lines, that was in another post on here, look around for that one.