What would YOU do?

What would YOU do?

• Drive it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Park it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

suprakid95

i say drive it around the block a few times a week, and keep the gts as a daily then when spring comes do what you got planned.

GT4RC

yeah probably the best idea. It's hard not to drive it though. It turns heads like nobody's business :D

gt4tified

GT4RC":28ntkytf said:
okay, so I said fuck it!

I insured the GT4 as well as the GTS. It feels great. I've driven it so much tonight that I've burned off a whole tank of gas :D

Even took it to a big open parking lot and did some drifting/donuts. Sorry Simba, no pics :p

I'm so happy I'm giddy right now :p

atta boy! I knew sense would prevail!

sims

To me it would depend on the condition its in.

I fully intended for my GT-four to be my daily driver, and it has been for the last couple months. its been an excellent DD and amazing in the winter, but we use alot of salt and sand on our roads, have extremely cold winters and i'm surrounded by idiot drivers. My car allready has a few small scratches and dings from people opening their doors into mine in parking lots.

I still can't believe how clean my GT-four was(and still is) when it arrived, I can't bring myself to allow a car like that can never be replaced to deteriorate and rot away when it starts to rust, I love this car way to much.

I’ll be going tomorrow to finalize a deal on a JDM Toyota hilux surf tomorrow or Monday, something I won’t have to worry about using for a DD and can live with seeing it go through the abuse a DD in our climate will see. The extra room will be nice and well sports car are my true passion offroading is fun to :) sadly at 4000 lbs the 2.4 turbo diesel is better on gas then the GT-four to :p

as of this week the GT-four will be parked for the winter and will become my nights/weekend ride car in summer.

maxaud

I just wanted to put out that the Hilux Surf (4 door with bed version) is my dream truck... I want one badly.

sims

maxaud":2e7d1sm9 said:
I just wanted to put out that the Hilux Surf (4 door with bed version) is my dream truck... I want one badly.

the hilux Surf is the turbo diesel JDM version of our 4 runner.

their hilux is our tacoma and came in a quad cab version, they sell for ALOT more then the surfs do unfortunetly

GT4RC

1.jpg

http://www.j-specimports.ca/list/index.php?ID=8826

this'd be fun i'm sure

or here ya go
1552168_1.jpg

http://www.j-specimports.ca/dealernet/details.php?id=1552168

GT4RC

yeah, i've seen those pics posted by you previously, and shit dude, That is exactly how i'd like a yota truck to appear. i'm jealous.

Dano

GT4RC, if you are looking for a very good Toyota mechanic in Kamloops, then go see Tony at Alltoy. His shop is located on the Mount Paul Indian Reserve. I'm not sure of the street name but I think it is 3 streets past the Red Bridge.

I'm sure he would love to see your car.

GT4RC

yeah I had alltoy in mind if i ever needed to have anything done as far as diffrentials go. is he into car stuff too?

GT4RC

you'd be disappointed with me at the moment, the car is quite dirty. its been wet out, but i can't get behind the wheel of the gts anymore! it's just not the same!

Highway

Lets be honest, keeping it nice will make it last longer.

I'm sorry to say I'm the first to take my 67 stingray out in the rain cause I like to get loose.

think Steve McQueen in Bullitt...

or I drive my 71 roadrunner like the original "Gone in 60 seconds"...

enjoy your car, if that means driving it, drive it.... if enjoyment to you is waxing it and keeping it pretty, so be it.

I enjoy the drive, I'm always breaking something....

GT4RC

yeah, i go through a set of front wheel bearings on the gts every 15,000kms easy. it needs new suspension, new motor mounts, new lots of things, and i just dont wanna do that to this car.....

GT4RC

not to mention a set of z rated tires that i bought in may and had to the belts by september with 3 tire rotations....