[Toyota Part Numbers]

kind of a weird request for an alltrac board, but does anyone know/can find the part number for the little plastic caps that go on the shifter rod(where the shifter cables connect) for a 6th gen celica?

i've got a shifter from one to stick in my bro's st185 but it came without caps, and the 185 ones don't fit.

Conan

Only yesterday I came to understand that the CS edition uses a different valve cover (obvious) and a different gasket (weird), so here they are:
11213-88382 GASKET, CYLINDER HEAD COVER
11201-88384 COVER SUB-ASSY, CYLINDER HEAD for cars made between August 1991 and October 1991
11201-88387 COVER SUB-ASSY, CYLINDER HEAD for cars made between October 1991 and February 1992 (end of CS production)

sims

does anyone know where I would be able to look up parts for a 91 JDM celica GT-Four A?

I was in a fenderbender and need to replace a few parts, its all covered by insurance but I need to provide them the parts numbers for anything thats different from the north american spec.

saki10man

anyone knows the part number for the alternator belt for the 165 be it OEM or aftermarket........mine is cracked to hell...... :cry:

Conan

90TURBO4WD":v5gj15la said:
anybody know part # for rear motor mount??
12321-74060 BRACKET, ENGINE MOUNTING, REAR (FOR TRANSVERSE ENGINE)
12371-74210 INSULATOR, ENGINE MOUNTING, REAR (FOR TRANSVERSE ENGINE)

etantshi

Conan":d80bo1cy said:
Only yesterday I came to understand that the CS edition uses a different valve cover (obvious) and a different gasket (weird), so here they are:
11213-88382 GASKET, CYLINDER HEAD COVER
11201-88384 COVER SUB-ASSY, CYLINDER HEAD for cars made between August 1991 and October 1991
11201-88387 COVER SUB-ASSY, CYLINDER HEAD for cars made between October 1991 and February 1992 (end of CS production)

What's so different about the CS vavle cover?

Conan

Denver_whiteST185":40sy2how said:
Can anyone tell me the part number for the two sets of front crossmember bushings like the ones that the speedsource kit replaces?
52225-20050 CUSHION, CENTER MEMBER MOUNTING, FRONT UPPER
52240-20050 CUSHION ASSY, CENTER MEMBER MOUNTING, FRONT LOWER
52230-20060 CUSHION ASSY, CENTER MEMBER MOUNTING, REAR UPPER
52236-20050 CUSHION, CENTER MEMBER MOUNTING, REAR LOWER

maxaud

BLOWNTACO":31t3rj1q said:
Rain Visors:
08613-20130

wouldn't happen to know the part numbers for the little metal clips that hold the visors on. I'm missing one.

BLOWNTACO

Hey, the metal clips may not be available. The new kit I got had them in their own little bag, no part number on any of the instructions either. I'll hunt around and see if anything pops up.

maxaud

BLOWNTACO":hzoilsfc said:
Hey, the metal clips may not be available. The new kit I got had them in their own little bag, no part number on any of the instructions either. I'll hunt around and see if anything pops up.
alright, see what you can do. I appreciate it. thanks.
Dustin

Highway

BLOWNTACO":2nk3y3ie said:

the visors are still available new? :shrug:

BLOWNTACO

Yeah,the visors are still available new. Look for the numbers I posted and contact RHDJAPAN. They sent sent mine along with my other parts super quick!