JDM GT-four in Vancouver

maxaud

So I have a friend that went to the lexus dealership in Vanciuver Washington and he said the guy had a RHD GT-four (I'm guessing an A model cuzz it has the AT hood)... just wondering if he's on here or if anyone knows who he is.

Traks

Ya, ive talked with him once or twice, can't say much more than that though :wink:
I have seen him at a couple NW meets.

acylon

I have seen the car. It is very stock and pretty faded looking. It could be very cool with wheels and a paint job;)
RHD
What is he asking?

maxaud

yeah, I spoke with him a little bit and he was nice. I should have gave him a call last weekend when I was at the March Reign event but it completely slip'd my mind.

A

Anonymous

ya, the car is pretty cool. straight jdm from the a-c delco battery written entirely in japanese to the stereo that goes from i think 60 to about 102 fm. the best thing is when i am riding in the left seat reading the nickel ads. people cant quite figure that one out. it is the king of the second look, especially from the man. later

maxaud

yeah, my passengers usually hang there heads out the wondow looking at the other cars.

My JDM radio in mine would only go up to about 80fm... the most I would ever get on it when I had it in was a gospel channel every once in a while.

SeanGTS

maxaud":3p3gesmg said:
So I have a friend that went to the lexus dealership in Vanciuver Washington and he said the guy had a RHD GT-four (I'm guessing an A model cuzz it has the AT hood)... just wondering if he's on here or if anyone knows who he is.
yeah ive seen it a couple times