fortworth

d1alltrac

I think I'm the only one in Fort Worth, but there are a few others in the metroplex (JustJoe/DarthRipley in Dallas, G-Zone in Denton)

3sgtenavyman

well if you wan't to get together some time while i am down here that would be cool but my car is still not running and is in PA

3sgtenavyman

TexasAlltrac":3nlcr45r said:
I am in Austin (just down the road), but my alltrac is currently still in many separate parts.

Well if you want some help on the weekends or any spare time give me a call 423 255 4152 Jon

Ps I helped 5speedGT4(Andrew) put his together the first time.... well he did call me a lot the second time too

TexasAlltrac

I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately, I never know when I will have an hour here or there to work on the car, so I never plan it.

I just finished the timing belt, oil pump, water pump, and pan gasket replacements tonight though.

Tomorrow I hope to get the valve cover polished and the gasket replaced.

Aside from cleaning a few things, painting some brackets, and stuff, the motor is almost ready to drop back into the car.

My turbo should be finished and back in another week too.

So with any luck, the car will be done in early May. Maybe a trip to Forthworth will be in order then.