Rocky Mountain Roll Call (CO, NM, UT, MT, WY, etc.)

Denver_whiteST185

so the "i just realized.." thread kinda brought out some of the Colorado guys that don't post too much, but i guess there are still people out there that i haven't met that browse this forum.

The point of this thread is to get people to introduce themselves that possibly don't post on here very often or at all. id ask that people introduce their real first name, what you drive (color, year, model), and any other info about you that you feel comfortable posting on an open forum like age, occupation, location, or whatever. This is open to anyone, so if you already sold your alltrac, always wanted an alltrac, or you own a different type of celica, feel free to post. Maybe we can even get enough people on here to get a semi large meet (around 20-30).

As for me, most of you guys know me since im on here way too much

Name: Ted
Car: white 1990 Alltrac

Im also going to sticky this so that more people see this...

Denver_whiteST185

Just for you shaun. damn, you got old fast :p

Actually what kinda prompted this was that i got a PM from a guy in boulder that has a red trac and just met a guy with a black trac, of which ive met neither of them.

bigacuralvr

I've seen both red and black trac around boulder/broomfield....but never seen them with people in the cars.

Brett
90 Red Alltrac
91 Red Alltrac - Parting
Broomfield

smc252

Steve
23 I think?
Lafayette

86 Celica GTS (So close to running again, and holy shit so fast!!!)
88 All-Trac $$$ACCEPTING DONATIONS$$$! ;)

The GTS has a GT30R, 720cc injectors, custom stainless 3" side-exit exhaust, autronic smc....etc But really, it's supposed to be my daily driver. (I'm currently waiting on warm weather to drop the head back on, then off to emissions we go.)
The All-Trac is my nutty race car, I have a few thousand invested, but have a few....no...a shitload more to go, and hundreds of hours of custom work.

I am actually desiging a Colorado All-Trac website, should be up in a month or two!

Denver_whiteST185

Nice to see people that don't post much.

Just FYI for colorado guys, there's a meet that happens in Littleton weekly. Normally it happens at the sonic off C470 and Ken Carl (One Block east on Ken Carl from that intersection)

However, this week we're going to a Pizza shop called the Garlic Knot (really good pizza too, right off Chatfield and Kipling). You guys are all welcome to show up. There are more specifics in this link: http://www.awdpirates.net/phpBB2/viewto ... 29&start=0

Ska_boss

Just got my first Celica (Alltrac of course!) a month or so ago from Alltracavenger, I look forward to putting many miles on it and fixing it up to as close to pristine condition as I can. Oh yeah onto the formalities...

Mark
1988 Alltrac, black
Colorado Springs

I spend most of the time on the forums browsing the maintenance/tuning/performance areas, so just because I dont post much doesn't mean i'm not around. Hope to see you all at the next meet.

Denver_whiteST185

Welcome. I hope you enjoy adams old car.

as for a meet, im thinking the mr2 aspen cruise will be the next big meet at the end of the summer.

Alright.... since I'm browsing around again, I'll throw my stats up as well:

Name: Adam
Vehicles: 1988 ST165(sold to Mark (Ska-boss) )
1990 Acura Legend L (runs great; using it as a daily)
Possibly saving up for an '88 IMSA ST165.

I prolly won't be doing any meets for a while, at least until I pick up another AT. If the IMSA '165 doesn't pan out, I'll eventually get into a '185.

iKILL

Hey, this is for me, I used to have a profile but it was deleted cause I never used it. Also people on this forum get all pissed off if you post without first doing a search, so I searched, and searched, I am f-ing tired of searching.
Name: Seth
Vehicle: '90 Alltrac, Black 105,000mi DD.
Mods: Some advancements, Some setbacks.

kilt88

Name: Josh
Car: 1992 AllTrac Turbo, red
Car: 1988 AllTrac Turbo, red
Car: 1997 Tacoma 4x4 Supercharged, maroon

tjdouble07

Name: Trevor
Car: silver/grayish 1990 Alltrac

Plenty of mods, including 2.2 stroker, gt35r, Hydra Nemesis, 400+AWHP... :D