KS, NE, OK, MO, ARK rollcall

2of81

Hey I've seen a couple new Kansas people on the forum, plus the rumor that the rocketeer 185 being in KC now. I really want to know how many peeps are here. Just post up with your AIM name or email address so we all can keep in contact for a possible future meet. Remember MR2 national meet in Topeka in June '05 we need a big All-Trac turnout.

A

Anonymous

yeah... too bad i can't edit the guest account to say that was my post

A

Anonymous

I'm not sure if I remember my password or if I'm even a registered member here anymore, if I'm still registered then I'm Net2DaHoop.

I live in Mission, KS (SW of downtown KC).. I'm kinda surprised to see that there are lots of KC people around, but that's pretty cool. I'm driving my MR2 out here, the alltrac is in St Louis. I hang out with the MR2 guys sometimes, but school's been kicking my ass for the past year so that's why I haven't been surfing this forum, and probably why none of you guys (who hang out with the MR2 folk) know me ;)

Anyway, I came back to this forum to check up on STL alltrac owners... I talked to my mom on the phone earlier and she said that an alltrac owner stopped by asking if my alltrac was for sale and left his name w/her. I'm an idiot, so I didn't ask for the guy's name, but I'm wondering was that anyone on here?

-Net

MKIITurbo

Anonymous":3aixr80x said:
I'm not sure if I remember my password or if I'm even a registered member here anymore, if I'm still registered then I'm Net2DaHoop.

I live in Mission, KS (SW of downtown KC).. I'm kinda surprised to see that there are lots of KC people around, but that's pretty cool. I'm driving my MR2 out here, the alltrac is in St Louis. I hang out with the MR2 guys sometimes, but school's been kicking my ass for the past year so that's why I haven't been surfing this forum, and probably why none of you guys (who hang out with the MR2 folk) know me ;)

Anyway, I came back to this forum to check up on STL alltrac owners... I talked to my mom on the phone earlier and she said that an alltrac owner stopped by asking if my alltrac was for sale and left his name w/her. I'm an idiot, so I didn't ask for the guy's name, but I'm wondering was that anyone on here?

-Net

yeah i know you... :twisted:

tho i dont drive a alltrac. i just work on andrew's

toayoztan

Okay, i realize it's a bit late, but i'm here from Oklahoma City (if you need to ask what state, go shoot yourself :twisted: )

Bryan

2of81

toayoztan":104h8xor said:
Okay, i realize it's a bit late, but i'm here from Oklahoma City (if you need to ask what state, go shoot yourself :twisted: )

Bryan

Yea but there is a Kansas City Missouri!

Hey Net, I've seen you around here a while back and you on the KC MR2 forums. I even got to see you at the November KCMR2 Meet.

buzzbomber87gts

Ryan from Hutchinson, KS
........nobody around here drives toyota's :( besides 2 1jz powered mk2 poopras, 20v aw11, 4agze aw11, and a few 7th gens....
we need a KC meet or somethin

Fraggle

hey im here in shreveport louisiana, think ive got the only one in the state though...talk about braggin rights :smokes: