starved rock mr2 meet (anyone going?)

bloodMoney

Ellie totally died on me the other day... now I can't even get her started... I have 2 guys that own mr2's so I might go but I really don't know. sorry to leave you high and dry man...

~bloodMoney

88st165

well i wont be able to get the odds and ends done that i wanted to do before the meet like install the: rc intercooler, agx rear struts, whiteline rear swaybar b/c i have no time to do so with finals and all that fun stuff. but i did get to finally wax my car for the first time since it was painted, i also got to touch up some paint chips in my wheels, recirculate the mr2 bpv.
i still need to fix an exhaust rattle and change my oil but im still heavy set on going. i even got shirts made that say alltrac.net so me and my fiance can rep the alltrac board..... (ya i know its cheesy but i dont care :p )

killer_siller

cool! i'm still going, but in aw11 form. my blacktop swap should be done by then.

i wish i could bring the st165, but i can't tow a trailer with the aw11!

88st165

sweet, any of your buddies going with you? I forget names so fast but i remember faces, the dude with the 240 and the dude with the fc?