Home of the 10 Sec/210 mph mile AllTrac

I though I would share this with you guys, Dan Choo was kind enough to take the time to create this page on my behalf last year for the primemedia guys to see. I havent posted here in quite a while, been really busy with business & family.
I did submit the ole truck to be in the uscc but as of today I havent heard from them. The wife is planning our summer vacation I it looks like uscc is goint to be out of luck for this year

http://www.turbo4wd.net/pat/

tjdouble07

Bad ass man! 731 AWHP?! :shock: Your car has always been an inspiration, and continues to amaze the hell out of me. It looks like you’ve changed your setup a lot since pictures were posted last…

So when you say you were thinking of entering your car in the USCC, are you referring to the Ultimate Street Car Challenge put on by Sport Compact Car right?

jonstew

I still can't believe they have not contacted you about having your car in the SCC. Of course they really need to rename it "Ultimate Shop Car Challenge"....they sure would not want you beating up on a sponsor, advertiser or vendors car.

88st165

wow you pretty much kept up with Talent's mr2?!!! I saw his car at his house last year (before he wrecked it) and it def was all out raced prepped, it was a serious machine. that def says alot about your car and your driving skills and the work you put in. there is no wonder why many of us look up to you and your car. i would have really liked to see your car in uscc but there is always next year right?

alltracshoak

you are....the GOD of having the sickest 5gen alltrac in the world!i look up to your car and hopefully someday (1 million years from now) have a fast alltrac like yours.

smog7

is their any other way I can view this?? my computer is effing up for some reason and not letting me see it.

jonstew

smog7":ct5s43ma said:
hmm. The website you have requested does not exist.
not working for me... any other links?

Not too sure why you can't get to the page but here are the pictures.

dressshoes1.jpg

dressshoes2.jpg

trackshoes1.jpg

trackshoes2.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine1.jpg

brakes.jpg

dyno.jpg

C-dubb

Links not working for me either. Looking good though pat. your car that is. haha. i'm a little awestruck. 731awhp...lordy.

theUNYTEDone

awesome! jusssssssssssst awesome!
im surprised that you're not running more aftermarket strutbars or suspension accessories, pat.

interested on updates for the CF driveshaft.
what happened to thatolder video of you nuking the evo?

Gary

If the link above doesn't work, try this one.
Pat, when are you going to spray it?
Look like you have everything ready. :)
It's about time to kick Baumgartner's ass :lol:

smog7

Gary":3gujg4ta said:
If the link above doesn't work, try this one.
Pat, when are you going to spray it?
Look like you have everything ready. :)
It's about time to kick Baumgartner's ass :lol:

Gary you rock. thanks

Matico40

Amazing job!!! couple of questions:
Does it have a sunroof, I couldn't tell from the pics (Do any 93s come w/o sunroof??).
Why a 93?? why didn't you use a 90 or 91??
Is the hood painted to match the car??
Again, great job, keep it up!!

Meurz

I'd kill to get my car up to that spec one day. Monster... :notworthy: :notworthy:

Where can I order that propshaft? :smokes:

toayoztan

Hey Pat, great job there!

That is a massive FMIC piping, but I do like that side feed setup.

I'm really curious to see some more videos of this thing flying.

Bryan