GT4 search

Hotrodhendrix

Hey guys i have been on this site for a long time now and its time to trade up. I still have my 90 gt coupe but its been in peaces for a few years now. The 3s i bought and rebuilt to put in it is starting to call my name.

I few months ago i got a 97 3000gt SL as my daily driver and love it but i still miss my celica. I maybe trading the old celica for a tt conversion on my 3000 so it will go to a good home.

Now im looking for a cheap alltrac with a bad or blown motor around texas. I live in fort worth but im willing to go for a road trip. If anyone knows of any hit me up!

Thnx,
James

Hotrodhendrix

Im really looking at the st185 because its the same body style as my first car. I miss the days of cruising around in the good old celica. Nice car and great price but the st165's just arnt for me.

I know by passing this up that i will probably have this post up for years but the st185 is worth it and nowa days i can wait for the perfect car to come my way.

Thnx,
James

Hotrodhendrix

Ok so it took 16 days to drop you down $400.... So lets do the math!

1800 today...
that means in 64 days its $200!! Right??

Im jk. I found an st185 with a blown motor for a decent price! One catch... Its in Boston... Im in Fort worth.... The shipping would cost more than the car! :doh:

GMan

> Hotrodhendrix
> All Trac Club Member
> Location: DFW Texas
> Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm Post subject:
> http://forums.celicas.org/viewtopic.php?t=2619
> Thats the link.
> Its in rough shape.

That car was sold. alltracman78 on here bought it.
Great to have spare parts, engines, car body....
Good luck on your search. You Might have to travel
to get what you are looking for. :smokes:

Regards;