Can we have some sort of a meet, PLEASE

dianaspicer

Guys - This is ridiculous, we need to meet up.

I don't care if it is just a Saturday at a track or restaurant!!!!!!!

If anything there will be a car show in Jacksonville near the end of March, just like last year. Maybe some of you can make the trip! (Wardell, thanks for showing up last year)

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME - PICK A DAY AND LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT (it's not marriage)

A

Anonymous

dianaspicer":194wkmtq said:
Guys - This is ridiculous, we need to meet up.

I don't care if it is just a Saturday at a track or restaurant!!!!!!!

If anything there will be a car show in Jacksonville near the end of March, just like last year. Maybe some of you can make the trip! (Wardell, thanks for showing up last year)

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME - PICK A DAY AND LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT (it's not marriage)

haha..seriously! I work every saturday till 12:30.. so if we all want to go somewhere to eat or something, or whatever, even if I end up being late.. I'll be there.

I wouldn't mind scheduling something in december honestly, nice cool weather and my semester of school will be over. Obviously though some people might have issues with that in december with the holidays and family. Maybe then we should schedule something for january.. but I would rather get together before march!

Lets start discussing times, I'd be happy to setup a site like I have done for the other meets in the past to help organize it.

AWDtoyota

I'd be intrested in a meet...just say where and when. Probably won't have the all-trac done but I could bring the old school 1984 Celica :D

etantshi

I'm always down. Head is going back on the block this weekend, and as soon as the clutch comes in and the friction surface from fidanza the motor will be going back in the car.

dianaspicer

If anybody cares I am going to Gainsville for Test and Tune on Wednesday the 10th of November (this Wednesday).

I am going to watch a friend, but I will have my car!

If anyone wants to meet up let me know, I don't expect anyone but just wanted to let you know :D

SEE YA

Trance4c

dianaspicer":3bl308t4 said:
If anybody cares I am going to Gainsville for Test and Tune on Wednesday the 10th of November (this Wednesday).

I am going to watch a friend, but I will have my car!

If anyone wants to meet up let me know, I don't expect anyone but just wanted to let you know :D

SEE YA

What time? I get out of class that day at 7:15pm, I would love to go. Give me call on my cell at 891-0459. I haven't been to gainsville in about a year now and it would be a nice cruise to put some more miles on my new engine :D

alltrac27

i was actually planning on heading there with a few buddies that wanted to run. i can meet up with you guys at gainesville raceway easily.

Trance4c

alltrac27":1y16tmm0 said:
i was actually planning on heading there with a few buddies that wanted to run. i can meet up with you guys at gainesville raceway easily.

What time do you guys plan to be there? I'd come, just not ones really filling me in here.

alltrac27

when will you guys be there? it only takes me 15mins to drive out to teh track so i can head out any time. i probably wont be running niether. email me at alltrac27@gmail.com as i check that all the time... or just reply here :D

Trance4c

alltrac27":22c9hab3 said:
when will you guys be there? it only takes me 15mins to drive out to teh track so i can head out any time. i probably wont be running niether. email me at alltrac27@gmail.com as i check that all the time... or just reply here :D

Dude.. I just need a time here, from anyone. Thats all I've been asking for here, if I can make it out, I will. But I need a time here people.

As my last two posts say immediately.. .WHAT TIME???? LOL!! :doh:

alltrac27

well, they will close the track by around 11pm.... so im ASSUMING that diana will be there from 7-11pm.

again i live in gainesville so it only takes me 15mins to drive out there. right now it only seems like me, you, and diana will show up. diana, what time are you going to show up?

dianaspicer

Okay, in case you look here:

I will be at the track from about 6:00pm to 11:00pm. I will be in the Red Trac and I am going to watch a friend of mine from Tropic Zone Racing.

He is running a black vette that has 544 on the hood. His name is Bacher.

I will have my cell phone and the number is 904-445-8161.

I talked to Clayton and he said that he might be there.

Bye.

A

Anonymous

For anyone who wants to show up, we're having a Nashville area MR2 meet Saturday Nov 20th. This is not an MR2 only event, so if you live close and want to attend we'd love to see you there!
novmr2flyer2.jpg