A run in with a Mustang GT

solarinsocal

I had a run in with a current body Mustang GT and was pleasantly surprised at keeping even. It actually surprised the owner of the GT as well. When he revved up on me I don't think he was expecting me to keep up and neither did I. :shock: It was from about a 5 MPH roll to ninety when we both shut off. Anyway the guy was cool, flipped me a thumbs up and went on his merry way. :D

bloodMoney

what mods are u running? cause stock mustang GT's are rated at something like 300~350 hp... either way congrats on keeping a quick tail with him. a little muscle respect never hurt anyone :)

~bloodMoney

TomsGT4

Nice run!

Current model Mustang GT coupe will run quarter mile about 13.5sec.
Exhaust, weight reduction, intercooling and 15psi should keep you within walking speed, at least it did for me :)

solarinsocal

Currently at 14lb, upgraded JDM CT26 60 trim, no cat. GT's are a non issue in the Supra, but definately more fun when you're doing it in a car with less horsepower and looks like ass. :smokes:

theUNYTEDone

bloodMoney":16448k6t said:
what mods are u running? cause stock mustang GT's are rated at something like 300~350 hp... either way congrats on keeping a quick tail with him. a little muscle respect never hurt anyone :)

~bloodMoney

they're also fat asses. :lol:

and the GT4 does NOT look like ass! :x :p

keenan

horse power isn't everything. gear ratio, weight transfer, and overall weight have just as much to do with speed and quickness.