Good machine shop/mechanic in Bay area

abel99

I am looking for a good mechanic can fix my 185, after I did the engine swap, I find out the guy didn't adjust the clutch in right level, and he mess up the MBC, now I am running 5 psi, if anyone know some shop is familiar to all trac, please let me know. Thanks

GripJackal

After six months of having my car on jacks, in various states of dis-assembly, I've grown really tired of trying to fix my alltrac. All I need is to have the clutch done, and at every turn my friends and I have been defeated.

If ANYONE could PLEASE reccomend a trustworthy mechanic, who is familiar with the alltrac (a plus but not nessecarily) I'd really appreciate it.

Or if anyone of you guys in or around the SF bay area would be willing to help with a clutchjob/engine drop I will pay in cash for assistance, price is negotiable.

Akira-R

You can try Blacktrax in Milpitas. They were the ones who put together our alltrac from tons of little pieces. Aki can fix anything Toyota.

smog7

It would be really nice to be able to make a list of shops throughout CAL that are familiar with working on alltracs and 3sgte's. since I have never taken my car to a shop in the 9 months that I have owned it.... I dont know of any.

AGPms

Somewhat of a really late reply but good for future reference.

If you need work on 3sgte and All-Trac, or Toyota in general, I can do the work. I'm not known in the All-Trac community at all but I'm well known in the Norcal MR2 community.

http://www.agpmotorsport.com/ <--it's not complete because the software I used (free, go figure!) has a bug which keeps changing my text to random words.

If you search the MR2 board, board name is First4age , Su , or Aggressive Performance

Su
P.S. I also own a ST185 Turbo4WD.