Sibling Rivalry 3.0!!!!!!! August 4th!!!!!!

Trance4c

SIBLING RIVALRY 3.0 IS HERE!!!!!!!

August 4th, 2007

Siblingrivalrycelicafront.jpg

Siblingrivalryback.jpg

Last year was an over flow! We had to turn people away cause there just wasn't room enough! This year we are taking the show downtown Jacksonville! Many floors of the parking garage will be available so we should not run out of room.

Please post this around on other messageboards you visit, ALL Family Toyota/Lexus/Scion's are welcome! Come join us!!

Stop by our home website @ ScionEvoNorFla.com!

Trance4c

90 all trac":b90yvm0n said:
I'll enter if I get the st165 running.

Sounds good man... get it going!! We're going to setup a meet place with all the MR2 guys and the Celica peeps so we can roll in together.

I'll keep everyone posted! Lets get some Celica's out there!

Trance4c

Just got back from one of our planning meetings and this one is gunna be big guys!

We have all 7 floors of the parking garage; we maxed out capacity last year near 100 cars but now we will have room for 350+!!!!

There is a club coming from Miami and ATL, we have a group of RC drifters coming, a live DJ - local June Bug, Keith Pierson Toyota is pulling in a Scion show trailer from HIN and lots of prizes and give aways this year!

Much more to come, we are also planning a per-meet and cruise in for all the Toyota MR2/Celica guys! I'll get information up on that as soon as we have it set, stay tuned everyone.. this ones gunna be big!!!

Trance4c

90 all trac":15aahi0s said:
you should post this on racejax.com

hrmm.. I've tried that URL, but no page is there. Can you double check that? Otherwise, I'd be happy to post it over there!

Trance4c

Things are looking good, we have a couple groups of AE86's from Tampa and Orlando coming, a large group of local MR2 owners, some Off-Road Tundra and Taco owners, a large interest from all the MKIV and MKIII Supra owners, loads of Scion owners (a given really.. haha), a number of Lexus guys, etc! We have already nearly 30 pre-registers for the event and we're about a month and a half out!

I really hope to see some Alltrac's come out! I know the Spencers in Gainesville have 3 alone but haven't heard from them and not to mention all the rest of you! Let us know!

Trance4c

I know there are a number of you Alltrac guys out there.. but haven't seen many posts! CMS, Etanshi, ECKnight, were are you guys?

Well, a quick update while we were at the location from the top of the roof...

071707041.jpg

Those coming from I-95 North bound taking the Acosta Expressway to Broad St to get off will be seeing the parking garage right in front of them. I really couldn't hold the camera high enough, but there is a huge highway interchange right over the side. You'll be seeing a large 'TOYOTA' banner as you come over the crest of the bridge.

071707040.jpg

Just to the left, you will find yourself in what feels like the middle of all the downtown buildings. There are a few others chopped off by the camera to the left, its quite an awesome feeling that this is the backdrop of the top floor! You really feel like you are up in the air in the middle of downtown. I got very excited, had to just take the pics to show everyone :)

071707042.jpg

Back toward the corner the original picture was taken from, you see a bit of a calmer side to the surrounding area and a number of the bridges to downtown. Down in this corner you'll find the DJ on the top floor, the raffle area and a number of the vendors lining the sides as well as the RC Drift car arena, etc. We're counting on a few select rides to show up as more 'featured' rides to accompany a number of other vehicles that will be on the top floor. So bring the best, we're going to be looking for others to join us!

3rd floor of the parking garage is going to be sign up for parking. There will also be a designated area for staging before rolling in an parking. Those that are with clubs or crews will be able to use some area off to the side to line up before rolling on up the floors.

We are also planning a number of specific closed off spots for feature rides to show per floor, please mind those spots! Also, every car will get TWO spots to park in! That means if you want to angle the car however you like to pull in, knock yourselves out!

We are just over 3 weeks away, see you all there!

dianaspicer

Hey I am still alive!!!!

I got your PM, we should be able to make it. I blew my engine a while back and this weekend we plan on pulling it so my car won't be there, but Paul's and dad's will.

Alright, see you there!

Trance4c

dianaspicer":1wasejrs said:
Hey I am still alive!!!!

I got your PM, we should be able to make it. I blew my engine a while back and this weekend we plan on pulling it so my car won't be there, but Paul's and dad's will.

Alright, see you there!

Diana.. gimme a call! I'll PM you guys my cell, if you'd like to stop by the house and roll up with Tom and I (with the Electron Blue GT swap my roomate, yes.. we have two swaps in the garage!!), let me know!

Trance4c

Tomorrow is the day! The evening hours are looking better for rain but we still have a 30-40% chance.. luckily for us we had planned ahead for this in the parking garage and everything is getting shifted down one floor so we all have a roof over our heads!

We have loads of giveaways - Diecasts, XM Radio's, MP3 players, Toyota and Scion backpacks, Jackets with Titanmotorsports, Toyota and Lexus shirts, car care products galore!, pedals, nine dyno run giveaways, so much its hard for me to remember!

See you all there tomorrow!

Trance4c

One last check of the weather report this morning shows conditions have improved! We now only have a 20-30% chance throughout the day!!

Trance4c

I'm pleased to announce that SET has given us approval to host this once more!!

We are planning another large show this year at the same parking garage. More details to come, but here are some pics from last years:

Picture236.jpg

db_img0641yi21.jpg

DSC01146.jpg