Central Cal meet?

smog7

well im going offshore fishing sunday morning so maybe if you guys want to meet sat? idunno next week?

smog7

ok so it looks like nobody is giving a shit about a meet. alltracshoak,
solarinsocal, lumbercis, would you guys be willing to have a small meet? since im about an 30min or so away I can pretty much go whenever. next friday and sat I have work untill 715 and 915.

alltracshoak

smog7":2p31pyiq said:
solarinsocal, lumbercis, would you guys be willing to have a small meet? since im about an 30min or so away I can pretty much go whenever. next friday and sat I have work untill 715 and 915.
you're talking about the friday and saturday coming up right???the 2nd and the 3rd?

you mean 715am to 915pm or ????

if so, im down with it, as long as i get my tires by then i can come out.

smog7

alltracshoak":2jqonn7u said:
smog7":2jqonn7u said:
you're talking about the friday and saturday coming up right???the 2nd and the 3rd?

you mean 715am to 915pm or ????

if so, im down with it, as long as i get my tires by then i can come out.

I get out 715pm friday night and I work from 1-915 pm sat. yeah if its cool with everyone else lets meet!

alltracshoak

im down with it, if i can get my tires mounted by then.maybe friday night?
see if there's any other guys who's willing to meet..if not im down to come hang out on friday night and maybe sat night..

solarinsocal

Okay wait, you guys lost me. You want to do a meet at night around 8 or 10 on either Fri. or Sat. at Oceano? Um I don't know about Lumbercis but that's a hell of a drive for us for just chilling out at night and then trying to come back. :twisted: We need to do a full day plus BBQ and camp out or something! :smokes:

lumbercis

solarinsocal":162u4ihy said:
Okay wait, you guys lost me. You want to do a meet at night around 8 or 10 on either Fri. or Sat. at Oceano? Um I don't know about Lumbercis but that's a hell of a drive for us for just chilling out at night and then trying to come back. :twisted: We need to do a full day plus BBQ and camp out or something! :smokes:

I'll just drive your Supra. It'll only take us an hour or so. :smokes:

j/k I'm with solar on this.

J.

alltracshoak

i guess so...but you and me only??if you want,maybe we can meet up..if not,we can wait till its a better time..but like i said, im down on friday