Accident

Tazka

Uff, i was playing aroung again with my car on snowy rally roads...When this happened:
crash.gif

Amateurs mistake i was overdoing my slide, lifted throttle too late to get the grip to get the car straight.
My very first mistake with celica. Im so glad it didn't get hurt that bad; front fender cracked, light damage to the bumper.

syko says

lol. i like how this is in the rally section. its soo fitting! anyhow. sorry for the mishaps. though i wish i could do that here (no snow). pictures of the damage?

Celicatuner92

this is just like what happend to me when i tried it for the first time. not damage done since there wasnt a big snow bank or anything tho

gt4tified

You could have just hit on the brake and e-brake simultaneously for a quick sec without letting up on the throttle too much and then transfer the weight back to the front. But I guess on snow that shit just happens so quick huh!

Sorry about the damage....all in the game right?

CMS-GT4

That sucks. Maybe you should get a subaru to practice in and beat up, then you can show off in the gtfour. :D

gt4tified

CMS-GT4":bpiwoczl said:
That sucks. Maybe you should get a subaru to practice in and beat up, then you can show off in the gtfour. :D

If that was a subaru, he probably wouldn't have been around after that hiccup! :lol:

Tazka

syko says":17frdpkh said:
i like how this is in the rally section. its soo fitting!
Sorry was too tired yesterday to think wisely where to post this...

Thank you for your concern all.

You could have just hit on the brake and e-brake simultaneously for a quick sec without letting up on the throttle too much and then transfer the weight back to the front. But I guess on snow that shit just happens so quick huh!
Yes i could have done that but im not juha kankkunen. :D

It happened so fast, narrow unknown road and very dark. Yes, it was a stupid idea to practice rally in those conditions.

Ill try to take pics tomorrow if i have time.

BTW. It's lovely to go sideways with this car on snow! even with open diff's and everything stock! :)

syko says

Tazka":owb9kx2k said:
syko says":owb9kx2k said:
i like how this is in the rally section. its soo fitting!
Sorry was too tired yesterday to think wisely where to post this...

oh no, there was no sarcasm in my reply :shrug: i apologize if it may have seemed that way though.

Tazka

Got some pics now, yes i know the damage is minor and i should be happy, it could have been lot worse. But it's never easy to be happy when you crash your precious car. :cry:

dama1.jpg

dama3.jpg

dama4.jpg

Corey

Ouch. Doesnt look too bad though.

Maybe your psycic?

Tazka - Alltrac addict thread Nov 15, 07
And when it's functional, i see nightmares that i crash it, like last night...thank god it was just a dream.
:shock:

alltracman78

I wrecked my first Alltrac in the snow, jumped it onto a rock wall.
You got off lucky. :)

Take her out to a big empty parking lot to practice in.

Oh, and you got some meaty snow tires on there. :)
Mine are mounted and waiting to go on the car.