post your car

WarTowels

I absolutely love sikx5's pictures. I felt like editing my favorite. Here's what I could come up with.

dsc8620ih8.jpg

Original
GRPA_white.jpg

Showing that it's a white car :p
GRPA_allwhite.jpg

Black and White with a little adjusting done.

Hope you all like. Great looking car sikx5. :D

-Towels

Zith

I was instructed to post here, so figured why not... :twisted:

This is my new All-trac, which is stock at the moment (and may stay that way for a little while).
Picture018-1.jpg

Sifu

*cough* No one said it had to be running... :twisted:

alltra_front.jpg

I'd post more current pics but yeah just imagine the engine out, more dust and now it's on jackstands...

CrazyAchmed

Sifu":2lzuvp4q said:
*cough* No one said it had to be running... :twisted:

alltra_front.jpg

I'd post more current pics but yeah just imagine the engine out, more dust and now it's on jackstands...

I would hope they don't have to be running.
Pictures047.jpg

Pictures042.jpg

I stripped the white car and threw away the shell on 11/18...so its all parts now.

gt4rcdude

Before:

before01.jpg

oldfront.jpg

oldass.jpg

oldseats.jpg

Holey shnickey, is there an engine in there? wtf did I get myself into?!?!?!?

engine02.jpg

Blood, sweat, many tears and well over $10,000 later. . .

after01.jpg

fronton.jpg

side.jpg

newass.jpg

newseats.jpg

inside.jpg

ct20b002.jpg

twincams

Here's mine(Carloz Sainz #4844/5000)... I bought it only last April and have been having a whale of time doing it up=)

Please pardon the image quality as it was taken with my wife's Nokia N70 and wheel alignment hadn't been done yet...
lrrh1.jpg

lrrh2.jpg

lrrh3.jpg

WideFNopen

St-165 #2866. 37k original miles. Rally car from day one. Her builder named her "Angelica the Celica".

She sits on 50mm DMS suspension, has full front and rear 1/4 inch aluminum plate skid protection, and a 1990 spec FIA cage.

I swapped the power plant from the orinal 165 and now a RC motor with a ct20b sits under hood. Emanage controls the engine and a Profec-b controls the turbo charger. I upgraded the fuel system to RC 550 injectors, a Speedsource fuel rail, and a 255 Walboro pump to handle the 18 lbs of boost sucked throgh a 34mm restrictor.

For the exhaust I used a st185 3 inch Aussie ceramic coated downpipe and grafted it to the in place KTR exhaust. The KTR custom exhaust is 100% tig welded stainless pipe. There is a cat at the very rear of the pipe just before it turns down at the bumper.

STA70615.jpg

STA70614-1.jpg

STA70596-1-1.jpg

STA70622-1.jpg

aIMG_495920copy-1.jpg

aIMG_526820copy-1.jpg