Highest Speed in your All-Trac?

billprice

4:30 in the morning..........50 miles south of Indianapolis on a Sunday.................road as smooth as a baby's butt........you can see for 5-6 miles..........no hills.........no curves..........not like the big cities in California at all. :evil:

Simba

Pegged the limiter in 5th a few times while playing with Lambos and Skylines and such a few weeks back. I believe that's 155-165 or so, I had better things to do than look at the time.

Namely cringe at the 19+ pounds of boost and 12:1 AFRs I was running. :twisted:

I need more gears and a bigger wastegate.

88alltracohio

CMS-GT4":g5s1iug3 said:
139mph on I-85 in ATL racing some riced out dsm going to the Nopi event that day. He quit after 130. The car was stock and would not pull anymore. Speedo's are not too acurate at high speeds so who knows what we were realy going.

I have run the car 125-135 many times on I-75 in GA,TN, and KY.

The car seems to handle better aftr 105. Almost pulls tighter to the ground. Sticks very well at high speed.

what kind of tires, well not just you but everyone are you guys using, are they v rated or what? sorry to get off topic

emicen

Indicated 147 in the ST185CS on the way home from buying it. Had my dad in a van with all the spare parts a few miles ahead and he told me the road was cop free. Was a Sunday afternoon though so still fair bit of traffic.

Few weeks back took the ST205 out of hibernation for an early morning run just to blow the cob webs off. Managed to get an indicated 150 out of her but wouldnt push further since it was still slightly misty and I wasnt happy there was enough visibility.

stevo27

140mph stopped because i need new tie rods and i shakes horribly
and remembered im missing a wheel nut :doh:

tjdouble07

At the 1/4 mile track in Oregon it was at night and I wasn't exactly sure where the end of the run was, but once I hit 150 mph shifting into 5th, I figured I better slow down...

Nothing like trying to slow a 3400 lb car from 150 mph to 10 in a hurry... I almost didn't have enough distance to slow down on my stock brakes! Very scary.

gt4tified

184km/h

Yes I baby my baby.....more than that....there's always some reason that I can't go faster - cops, run out of road, speed cut (lol) blowing off an intercooler hose.

Dracov

So far my limit's been 120MPH on the backroad heading out of work. I could've kept going except that there's an incline followed by a decent downhill going into an intersection...I wasn't very keen on turning my speedometre into an altimetre. ;)

abraxxa

About 250km/h, thats the fastest I've ever done with one hand at the wheel and the other at the cam:

030+WOT.jpg

tjdouble07

Someone suggested me posting this in this topic...

I know it was wreckless, dangerous, I put people's lives in danger doing this and I will probably never do this again, but here is the link to the topic and vid of my ≈165 mph run. I can say one thing though... I got there very quickly and the car still had tons left in it, to include plenty of RPMs left until I would have hit my 8200 RPM rev limit...

http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=232244

Toxygene

O :twisted: M 8) G :evil:

Nice CGI by the way. :wink:

You need to find a track or something where you can find out the top speed.

By the way, what are you using for EFI tuning? What's your power number as well?