nevada meet

oka

yo peeps...the weather is been nice....when are we all gonna hang out??? im down for a meet....

oka

any day is cool with me..im good around afternoon..12pm-5pm..i work at night 8pm-4am...

db

I've been wanting to do a BBQ for awhile at my house. Wife and kid moved to Fargo (long story and check my Myspace blogs if you really want to know more on that), and have a house to myself with a nice gas grill that's just sitting there...

db

Ha, maybe next weekend. Got to try and change the injectors on the Celica Supra since the Alltrac should be going into the shop for a new clutch this coming week. Sunday is also Easter and I'm expected to help my sis move and go to my mom's for dinner. Bah.

db

Extreme thing? Is that the music thing at the Durango park? I don't remember any good bands in the ads.

Hey, put up your myspaces if you got 'em. May be easier to plan stuff that way. Mine is www.myspace.com/celicadave. I'll add anyone that isn't a spambot.

I was thinking of this Friday (afternoon/evening), or Saturday or Sunday starting a bit earlier.

TomsST185

i forget wich park but yeah they have like 5 or 6 bands that are going to play they have paintball bmx and a bunch of other stuff i here.