FS: ST205 Rear end parts - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthripley

I have for sale some ST205 rear end/rear suspension arms that came with the ST205 rear diff I got.
I'm going to be installing the diff this week & would like to be able to sell these pieces that I have no use for.
Otherwise I will be making a trip to the scrap metal place to have it recycled so I can get something for it & dispose of it properly if no one is interested.

All pieces came off a 95 Celica GT-Four ST205 that had approx. 119k km on it.

All parts are in nice looking shape.
There may be a little surface rust here & there but it's nothing that won't just come off with a wire brush.

subfr1.jpg

subfr2.jpg

I really don't know what to ask for the parts - I am unsure as to what is a fair price.
If you're interested in anything, just please PM me an offer.
I'm flexible on pricing - shipping just may be high for the bigger cradle part.

The rear trailing arms look the same as the ST185 ones, but as to the other control/suspension arms I have no idea whether they would fit on a ST165 or a ST185.

I hate being so vague, but I'm just really unsure as to what all is compatible.

Thanks for looking!

darthripley

hopefully someone can use at least the subframe (i really hate to scrap it)especially people that are trying to get rid of all the rust & rusty parts on their alltrac.

paladek

Hi,

I'm really interested in this rear subframe. It would be even better to know should it fit to a '88 ST165...
Are you willing to take some measurements for me?

I know for sure that the differential are interchangeable 205/165/185 so the attachment points to the frame are the same. The question is: do the frame attachments points to the chassis are the same? So... these are the measurements I'm interested in.

Please let me know your price shipped to:

North Vancouver,
Canada, V7H1J4

or should you find too difficult then use this shipping address:

Redmond , WA,
USA, 98052

Best regards,
Catalin.

ST165-2765

ST165 Sub Frame
st165subframe.jpg

ST165 Sub Frame Data
st165subframedata.jpg

ST205 Sub Frame
st205subframe.jpg

ST205 Sub Frame Data
st205subframedata.jpg

Well I'll see if I can provide some info so the Star Wars trilogy can get a bit of extra cash
yoda.gif

subfr1.jpg

The bigger of the 2 pieces identified as 51206A in the above pics is the same piece. Very early ST165's got PN 51206-20010 (8710-8801) but it was replaced by PN 51206-20011 which was used on all other All Tracs (ST165, ST185, ST205).

The other piece you have identified as 52380B in the ST205 pic is unique to the ST205. It is missing a mounting point for a Differential Support Member Weight identified as 51277A in the ST165 pic. I would imagine that this piece could also be used on a ST165 because it bolts to the differential and a ST205 differential is swapable with a ST165 but you would be losing that weight which I have no idea what its for :shrug:

Hotrodhendrix

You know what... If it would fit this would be really nice to have. The rust under the rear of my car almost makes me want to cry. How much did you pay for the whole thing if you dont mind me asking?

darthripley

Thanks so much for all the help & diagrams from the EPC ST165-2765 - it is greatly appreciated!

I have someone interested in the 4 control arms that go to the hub on 6gc.net.

The big cradle & smaller part that goes with it are still available.
I will get shipping quotes & I can also get measurements for you this evening paladek.

paladek

Hi,

I second to that...Thanks so much for the help and the sub frame diagrams it's really appreciated.

It looks like the sub frames ARE interchangeable, so it looks more and more that I'm in luck... (seems like you can forget about the measurements...)

Thanks again and I'm looking forward for the shipping quotations.

best regards,
Catalin.

darthripley

The 4 control/trailing arms going to the hubs are SOLD

the 2 large trailing arms are still available.

paladek, you have PM with prices including shipping to WA & Canada.

darthripley

The entire subframe is SOLD

The only parts still available are the 2 large trailing arms which are called Strut Rods in the BGB.
They look exactly the same as the ones on our ST185.
Anyone in need of a rust free pair?
Don't be afraid to make an offer :)

darthripley

^ great! :)

the 2 large trailing arms/strut rod arms are sold too, so i'll lock this thread.
the info will still be here for all to see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.