S.E - What did you do to your Trac today.

gt4rcdude

Raised my suspension 12mm. Re-torqued rear spacer. Removed .25 inches of pine pollen. Cleaned and detailed. Re-greased the rear swaybar bushings. Installed Jen-U-wine TRD shift knob. About to go out and get bugs on it.

GT4times2

1.Cleaned some parts, continued prepping subframe pieces (they were sand blasted a few months ago, just sanding/priming and applying chassis paint to them).
2. Started prepping some interior panels pieces, going to dye them black (SEM Landau black). That blue interior has got to go.

GMan

> GT4_DRED
> Joined: 08 Apr 2007
> To answer the topic - Not a dang thing!

I cleaned the foot mats out of the Camry All_Trac. :D
(does That count ? :shrug: )

I have to get motivated to work on the ST185. :roll:

# GT4times2
# Location: Florida
# Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:43 pm Post subject:
# 1.Cleaned some parts,
# 2. Started prepping some interior panels pieces,

So productive Frantz ! :D

It has been To COLD and dreary to do much up North.
Hopefully spring will arive soon.

Regards;

vip09

Installed new piston rings, installed another set of ARP head studs, torqued the head down, cleaned up misc engine parts..

Just getting prepared to drop the engine back in.

gt4rcdude

Friday found clunking source, loose sway bar link. Upon which I found my diff mount cracked. Removed it today, cleaned out all the old rubber and filled it with urethane. It's like it knows the big meet is coming up.

st185rc

ripped out the old speakers and put in some new 3 way MTX 6.5" speakers for the rear and 2 way 4" speakers for the front. sounds pretty decent for the price. oh and i humped the car too