Ebay clear corners

CelicaGT4

I have a set on my car, I think they look nice. But yes, they are made real shitty and cheap. I have a thread on here of my car with them on.

RIalltrac

For the corner lens I say get the JDM ones, I've had those others and they were junk and it just so happens thats where they ended up. As for the bumper lights I also have the ones you have a link to, they are also junk. If you tighten them down too much like I did you will crack the lens without much effort. Theres no support for the lens where the screw comes through it, poor design. I do have a link to better looking lens, more than likely made the same way though. check these out: http://www.matrixracing.com/BI3483Details.htm
and http://www.auto-motorsport.com/shopdisp ... Action=O+K

The second link has some really ugly ones, but I was looking more at the set that looks like stock lens only clear not orange.

SuperWhite92

Best way would be pics, but here it is in words:

JDM have the carbon fiber look, Fake do not
JDM has the white part extending to the grill, Fake only extends as far as USDM stock
JDM are "3-D", Fake are not.

Gary

Clear Corner, JDM Stock Toyota GT4
jdm8ss.jpg

Clear Corner, Aftermarket
nonjdm5hv.jpg

Bumper/Blinker, clear non-Euro, aftermarket
AM-TCEL90B.jpg

Bumper/Blinker, clear Euro, aftermarket
AM-TCEL90BE.jpg

IZzy

Personally i think the ebay clear corners simply would ruin an alltrac, and lets everyone know you dont know the difference between real tuning and rice wanna be tuning. :|

CelicaGT4

hey thanks....btw gary, I have those lower bumper lights....DO NOT buy them, I busted them when I screwed in the screw. Worthless they are!

Gary

CelicaGT4":2sgbbp29 said:
hey thanks....btw gary, I have those lower bumper lights....DO NOT buy them, I busted them when I screwed in the screw. Worthless they are!
You are not the first!
RIalltrac also experienced the same thing.

CelicaGT4

I'm glad to know I'm not the only moron that bought these, lol. I didn't even screw them in tight and it busted right through the glass.

RIalltrac

ya i bought them, I just dont like the amber lens that come stock. The only flaw with thier design is where the screw goes through the lens, if it had a cylinder type support around that area it wouldnt break, but it doesnt so it does. Oh well.