Hit & Run - Need a body shop

kickyah

Some A-hat put a football size dent in my passenger side fender and took off while I was at work. Does anyone recommend a trustworthy bodyshop in MD that does good work?

Alan

DJ Sueno

kickyah":t5ld79h7 said:
Some A-hat put a football size dent in my passenger side fender and took off while I was at work. Does anyone recommend a trustworthy bodyshop in MD that does good work?

Alan
That sucks Alan...
Is it a push in type dent that you can pop out with a toilet plunger?
Any pics?

gt4play

Dude! How bad is it? There are a couple of shops in Rockville I got quotes from when Roxanne's S2K got f'd up. One place was pretty reasonable and came highly recommended.

Give me a call.....

kickyah

I'm going to try the plunger thing. Insurance is covering it under the "Uninsured driver" policy so it will only cost $250. I got a quote from a guy in Sykesville but I didn't get the warm and fuzzies when he said "That's a rare car. I never drove one, but I heard they're real fast"

edson.jpg

kickyah

Just got it back. Took it to Roy's bodyshop in Sykesville and they turned it around in a day and a half. Looks good as new. Well at least the bumper. I may have the whole car painted at the same place next year.