STOLEN BLUE ALLTRAC in ORLANDO, FLORIDA

GT4times2

As the title says, my blue Alltrac that was sold to my friend has been stolen. Legally I still own the car (still titled under my name), and it was on my uncle's business property (Gated/Chained and Locked gate). I live three hours away from where the car is...well, I should say was. I called Orlando P.D, but I have to physically be in Orlando to make a police report. I wont be able to go there till Friday night/or early Saturday morning, the latest. That car is either at the chop shop, or getting ready to be tossed in the junkyard by the thieves. The car was flatbeded, as the harness and Ecu are out of the car.

Just the F'ing news I wanted to hear. I know most people on this forum dont live in that area, but those who may.....by all means, keep an eye out. It's a Blue ST165. To make things worse, just when you think things can't get worse, someone was caught snooping around my red ST185 in the storage area it's in GA. Nothing was taken... Yet. Good thing that one needs work, and hasn't been modded/touched yet.

I dont think I've been this pissed in a while. Just venting a bit.
(I'm going to watch some TRU TV (court tv, for those who aren't aware), and cheer some cops beating down criminals....Sorry if I sound inhumane, but at this point, what I want to do to those thieves makes the cops that beat Rodney King look like angels.

Feedback is more than welcomed.

scribo

Think of it this way, unless it is at a chop shop, it's not too hard to spot a blue st165 running around.

Good luck finding it though. I don't know about Orlando but tons of imports have been stolen this year in Atlanta, mostly Hondas though.

WarTowels

Might want to post pics around here, and the local forum, ect.

State your license plate also incase that's still on there.

Good luck, very sad to hear. I'd cry if someone took my trac.

-Towels

darthripley

Good luck finding it - sounds like a bunch of professional theives took it to strip it bare.

reminds me of an autocross friend of ours who had a Civic Si 2 door coupe.
there was nothing really done to it - it was just lowered on stock rims and had some bolt-ons but nothing that really screamed anything special if you know what I mean.
it was stolen from his apartment complex & when it was found all that was left was the unibody - it had to be identified by the dental records pretty much :(
he ended up getting an STi so not a bad deal after all but sux none the less.

in some countries in the Middle East they still cut off a thief's hand or hands - a medieval policy which i've always thought should be adopted in this country.

etantshi

Uh oh. Time for another GT-R type thread. I say lets band together and find it and the 'claw' boy who stole it. I was going to go to miami next weekend I may not be going, but if I do I'll keep an eye out.

GT4times2

Thanks for the words guys. I feel powerless, as I'm unable to leave town. I have to work, and can't do a thing till I get up there. That car is as good as gone im my eyes. I'm saddened, but already accepting that reality. I'm suspicious that the people who stole the car know about them, or have been lurking on the property. I'm praying the cameras were on, to have some sort of evidence of these crooks at work.

Rick89GTS

Frantz, sorry to hear about this.
I agree, since it was flatbedded, I'm worried that they're after parts but let's hope for the best and that they recover it before anything happens. F*ckin' car thieves should be strung up like cattle rustlers were.
We're here for you man.

Shaggz00

Sorry to hear :(

If it was taken to a chop-shop, I think we(alltrac.net people) are the only ones out to buy parts! haha. So yeah, we'll all keep a eye out. What # was it?

gt4tified

Sorry to hear about that but try not to delay in posting pics etc. as the sooner you have more ppl looking for something specific the better.

91sofla

Frantz,

Just saw this. That really sucks! Did they break the locks/chain on the gate to get in? Sounds like they got access easily somehow...copied a key or something maybe.
I really hope there will be a good conclusion to all of this.
Let me know if there's anything I can do.

--Kim

GT4times2

Hey Kim,
How are you doing? It sucks big time. I was up there this past weekend. I did the police report, checked out some junkyards in East Orlando, and checked out some performance shops. Still nothing. I didn't expect to find much, but would not feel good if I didn't try. The car was locked and tucked away. The car was in open space, on a private property. Tons of possible scenarios are going through my mind as to how they got the car. There was another car on the property that was stolen too (a freakin Cadillac). The theft of the Cadillac was to throw me off, IMHO. My car is probably in someone's backyard getting taken to pieces. My eyes are peeled, and I have some friends up there keeping an eye (and ear) out for me. Good thing, the harness, ECU, and most aftermarket parts were removed. They just have a clean interior (w/a Momo steering wheel), a clean body, TRD suspension, 2nd Gen motor/tranny, and clutch set up. It's a clean, low mileage, motor, but no aftermarket parts on it. All other parts are boxed up in my garage (going into the white car). I'd love to see it again, but strongly doubt it. I'm not the happiest, but then again it's only material. No lives lost. To make things worse, the car was not insured nor registered. There will be, actually are other projects.

From all this, a friend of mine put me in contact with a friend of his about the sale of a black 99 Subaru 2.5RS with an EJ20 STi Ver 4 motor, tranny, already in the car. It needs to have the wiring done. He's tired of the project, and is interested in selling the car at an unbelievable price. I'm going to GA (Metro Atlanta area) to look at the car next month. We'll talk soon, or better yet PM me, and we'll hang out when you have time. Let me know if you need help with the 185, on any free weekend.

scribo":213totn8 said:
Think of it this way, unless it is at a chop shop, it's not too hard to spot a blue st165 running around.

Good luck finding it though. I don't know about Orlando but tons of imports have been stolen this year in Atlanta, mostly Hondas though.

Hondas being stolen for chop shops!? Isn't that a good thing?? :p

GT4times2

Thanks Wayne, I truly appreciate it. I still haven't heard anything. You guys will be first to know, when and if I get any updates.

Thanks again guys.

Chai

Hey not to scare anyone but I think we all should take precaution.

2 nights ago about 11pm a flat bed truck was park in the middle of the street were I live for about 5 min or more. Very suspicious thing for a truck to do.

The thing is I live in a apartment complex and my car is parked right beside the entrance of the apartment and the truck was very near my car almost as if it was planning to steal it. As me and my friends got closer to my aparment and turned in the truck started up and drove off. I think we all better keep safe or our car well be stolen too.

Rick89GTS

^If that ever happens, don't be afraid to get the plates and calling police about a "strange vehicle" loitering. At the least, it'll let potential thieves casing your place that you're aware and watching them.