Nissan vs. Toyota Show Off. 6-14-2008. Sunrise, FL

AWDtoyota

web-showoff-01.jpg

web-showoff-02.jpg

The 1st Annual Nissan vs.Toyota Show Off.

"Two of the top Families in the Tuner World face off."

June 14th, 2008
Markham Park Pavilion 4
16001 W. State Rd. 84
Sunrise, FL. 33326
(After entrance, its the 1st left after the 3rd hill. Pavilion 4)

Best overall family cars:

-Top 5 Nissan Family.
-Top 5 Toyota Famly.

Best in Class:

-Best Toyota Supra
-Best Toyota Celica
-Best Lexus IS
-Best Lexus GS
-Best Lexus SC
-Best Toyota/Lexus Other

-Best Infiniti G35/37
-Best Nissan Z Series
-Best Nissan S series
-Best Nissan GT series
-Best Nissan/Infiniti Other

Best Of Show Fan Favorite Award

Best Make Of Show Off.

Roll in: 10am-12pm
Show time: 12pm-6pm
Judging : 1pm
Awards: 5pm

Markham Park Entrance Fee- $1.50
Pre-registration Donation- $25.00 online- president@teamsolo.net (please include your name, car make and model)
Registration Donation: $30.00 at the gate

Space is limitied so please pre-register to guarantee a spot.

TeamSolo cars on display.

Raffle Giveways of over $3000.00 from companies like Rotora, Meguiar's, D2autospot, Figs Engineering, B-quiet, Patterntek & ABC Upholstery.

Registration package:
Every car registered will recieve a Meguiar's goody bag with 4 meal tickets to use towards food and drinks, 4 free raffle tickets towards the big giveways, Event coverage from Enginehead.com with Models on site to take pictures with your registered cars, all included in your Registration Donation.

GT4times2

If I go, I will take an infinite amounts of pics. It will be as if you were there.. :p It would be nice to see fellow Alltrac owners, but with these gas prices, I'd think twice. If I go, you'll get the rundown of what happened.

Gino Merlot

alltrac101":3bigrypk said:
Now, now....I would say that only If I worked for the Broward County School System... :D

LMAO..... Got me.....Good..

U guys crack me up,Hey Pat long time no see,The good news My Alltrac is togeather and running,the bad news is I am waiting on some parts right now,but I hope to dial in some great HP #s soon at Titan Motorsports... I will post some pics soon,I have been working too much,and have not had enough time to work on my Toys,my Daily Drivers get more attention right now :cry:

Also I would love to go to this event coming up and I could enter my GT-S Celica,but its my birthday this weekend,and I need to party and not remember what I did that night,or who LOL

GT4times2

Pat, make sure to take some good pics (of other cars too, not just the trac... :p ). I wont be able to make it, since I'm on the road. (GA and NC). I will be heading down saturday morning, so I wont be there on time. I wish it were on a Sunday.

Chad, have fun on your birthday...!!

GT4times2

Thank God for you orelse I'd never see the pics. These Alltrac guys, I tell ya.. :doh: How have you been? It's been a while. Please post more pics if you can.

AWDtoyota

no problem....

yeah its been awhile, got hooked on the nissans and the all-trac has taken a back seat. That and school/work leaves very little free time :(

I'll post some more pics up when I get home....

GT4times2

Did you get a Nissan? There are plenty of S13/14s down here that are well done. I can see how you could easily be tempted to jump into one. Looking forward to more pics when you can. Thanks again.

AWDtoyota

yeah, I bought an s13 awhile ago....2 actually.

But I miss my toyotas, so soon I'm going to sell one of the s13's, and search for the next one....gs300!

But before I get the gs i want to finally complete the all-trac....

silence

AWDtoyota":3tl60uh7 said:

But I miss my toyotas, so soon I'm going to sell one of the s13's, and search for the next one....gs300!

What kind of shape is your 165 in? Is it in driving condition?

AWDtoyota

silence":i2qbeg3v said:
AWDtoyota":i2qbeg3v said:

What kind of shape is your 165 in? Is it in driving condition?

It sorta is in driving condition. I start it up every now and again. Honestly, all that left is some minor cleaning up....buttoning up a few things. Then body work and paint. Not too much left....just I have very little time to do anything.