post your cars and location!

Adydas

yes.. Sunroof.. very spexy.

Does you guys RC/CS have ABS also???

Malcom.. Long time no see :p Decided whats happening with the 185 yet? was that 13.1 on the SM turbo Alex now has? or the Blitz thing? ( didnt think u used :? )

All Fours

the 185 is still basically just going to be finised and sold hopefully sometime this year. The mr2 just makes it look like a joke so it's not worth modifying it anymore.

The turbo is actually on Tim's ST165, which has the original engine and gearbox from Alex's RC in it. It's not as fast as my ST185 was, I think due to the taller gearing. The turbo alex has, which is currently on nothing, I believe has a TD06 compressor wheel on it, not a T04e like mine had. Pity Alex didn't decide to buy the RC before we put the new engine in or we could have installed his turbo and downpipe while the engine was out. Oh well :)

Blitz turbo still hasn't been used :( Oneday it will go onto the AW11 if noone buys it

beej

Adydas":3j7x1cdx said:
yes.. Sunroof.. very spexy.

Does you guys RC/CS have ABS also???

Malcom.. Long time no see :p Decided whats happening with the 185 yet? was that 13.1 on the SM turbo Alex now has? or the Blitz thing? ( didnt think u used :? )

locally delievered was standard with ABS here

Stinger

Hey,

Heres my 1992 ST185 GT-Four :D

carpic1.jpg

carpic5.jpg

Stinger

Thanks :D Thats its origonal paint too, its been garaged most of the time ive owned it. Plus i prolly wash and wax a bit much haha

:lol:

ashbox

Hey i got a 165 got broken into the other nite so if ne one knows wher i can get a bloody parcel shelf and if the 165's have any sub anchor points for when that gets replaced also. I'm considering getting perspex windows to stop the pricks form getting in again. Oh im in adelaide by the way. :x

SouthernViking

G'day all , dont forget we aussies are the only ones who can say it "correctly" .......... hahahahahahaha :D :lol:
born in Denmark , raised DownUnda since '73..
Car is st185 '89 built {series 1 ?? } , so far is stock {as far as i can tell}
bought 16th Dec. '06 in Guildford , Sydney..
68,000 K's on the clock {orig. i hope}
paint is better than good , but not excellent
close looking says its had a touch-up across the roof and pos'bly
left rear 1/4 ... {mite have had a dingle}
Pedders suspension {no bull} have inspected and recom. bushes and rubbers all-round 'cept rear sway and tips on fr. sway
i have uploaded pics to "photo album" for all to see ...
PLEASE tell me if you think my BABY has ugly feet or nice feet
ALSO , can anyone mail me any pics they have of a "factory fit" aussie steroe/soundsystem :shrug: the bastards took it out ....said it was Jap spec and dont work here DownUnda
QUIKGT4 ..... you mite wanna say g'day , since we live in the same neck'o'the woods
Cheers for now

Broz

Hi Alll, I'm Mark from Chch NZ & up until March have owned a Red 91 RC 8) (yes with a sunroof but no ABS)for about 5-6 yrs. In March we bought a 2nd RC :lol: a White(Pearl) (no sunroof but with ABS)that we have recently put 16's on & rebadged/stickered it as a prev owner had de-badged it.
Once I work out how to post up pics I will.

Cheers, Mark

Hi to all the NZ guys (pity you're all in the Nth Island)

furpo

Hey dude

You dont happen to be the guy from down there who was selling a red carlos sainz a while ago do you?

For more GT4 action just pop across the straight every now and again. I run motorkhanas and autocross's up here in Wellington.

Roger

Broz

Hi Roger

Nope had ours fpr about 6yrs. Are you on the Toyspeed forums?.

Would be good to pop up to Welly at some stage.

Cheers, Mark

furpo

Yes I am on the Toyspeed forums. I use the same user name. I am not on there much but I post my events up there.

I am involved with event organisation for MMC. If you flick me your email address I will put you on the mailing list so you will keep updated with the events.

Roger

aus jd 2703

hey guys i live in brisbane, and ive owned an st184 as my firstcar for 2 years now, its falling apart so i convinced my dad to loan me some cash, im picking up a non runing st185 from sydney this weekend :D
i know ive got alotta work ahead as the motor doesnt start and the clutch goes flat to the floor not to mention hail damage and smashed rear window
but least ill have the car i want :D
any way hopefully ill have something worth showing u guys in a few months

A

Anonymous

hi all im noel and this is my beauty :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• cel2adjst.jpg
    cel2adjst.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 23

GrpAGT4

This is mine, it lives in the Adelaide hills in Australia. A boring place where theres nothing to do but drive through its winding roads (so im happy)

n571728533_889286_6144.jpg

redGT4

This is mine, a stones throw away from the Adelaide hills. Adelaide has great beaches and great white sharks, most of them bigger than the gt4. That's why i own a Gt4 and not a jetski!

P9040014.jpg