Possible alltrac for sale to local DFW

Hotrodhendrix

Not my car but a buddy of mine might be selling his 92 alltrac.

1992 Alltrac
Green
I think it has around 130k miles on the body

Good:
Cheap
Interior is in great shape
Tons of potential
The forest green color is rare

Bad:
Needs new paint
Does NOT come with an engine or tranny
Has some rust
Located in Florida so it would have to be shipped our hauled.

Price 1500 firm for local DFW members. If there are no local members intrested then we will go from there.

darthripley

James is this the one that was 2ksnakeater's?
if its the one i'm thinking of it's teal colored & was in a junkyard up in CT & was shipped down to FL when snakeater bought it a couple years back.

i'm sure someone will snatch it up quickly for such a cheap price.

Hotrodhendrix

Yep thats the one. Its a forest green color on the exterior and has a clear title. Trying to add another to the dfw area alltracs. 8)

trah

post up some pictures I might be interested im in the dfw area. Thinking about getting rid of my St165 been sitting in the garage for 2 years ever since I threw a rod.

Hotrodhendrix

Sorry I forgot to post up sooner. He decided to finish the car and keep it last week. He changes his mind alot so who knows it will probably be back up for sale one day.

Where at in DFW are you located?? If you need help with the 165 there are a couple of us around that would be willing to help getting her up and running again. Three out in north west fort worth and Joe&Terry towards Dallas. There are 3 others I think dotted around dfw as well. If not let us know when you sell it!

~James

trah

im up in north fort worth (keller) area. I appriciate the help but i need to get another front clip. I have another spare block and etc but to lazy to piece together lol