I'm going crazy

Slink

guys

I haven't driven my Alltrac in 4 months and I'm about to have a siezure

Will get back to the city and have her fixed very soon (within a few weeks or a month) (clutch + oil leaks)

But like... Note to self... Never go anywhere without yoour Alltrac ever again... It is horrible :cry:

I'm suffering Alltrac withdrawls.. I need some cheer me up

TomsGT4

I took mine off the road, end of Feb. Couldn't make a Kitchener meet because of it.
Curse of the Canadian 185's (not just BC I guess)?

90TURBO4WD

My 'trac has been on stands since.... october....06
Even moved and I havent driven it under its own power.! :cry:
Oh well i am almost seeing light at the end of the tunnel! It will be out this summer!!.....I hope :doh:

Slink

All right I have a problem....

By any chance, are any of you over-competent with Alltracs and have an exsessive amount of time and I can talk you into fixing my car ?!

It needs a full on rebuild, kinda sorta thing... (clutch, oil leaks, tranny leaks) and I can't do it myself.. I would try, but I have no space to do it and am also afraid of f****** it up.. and also, I want to drive it.. like soon.. and if I fix it myself it'll probably not get done for a few years.. hehe

OR does anyone know if there's someone in the Vancouver area who is competent at working on an Alltrac. ?? I had a guy but he kinda bailed.. and the only other place I would trust it to would be the dealer, which would cost like both my legs..

HEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP... miss my baby :(

837347_9_full.jpg

837347_10_full.jpg

Carmen.....

No Spin

I have been without my GT4 since Tuesday night, June 3rd...when I had a head on with a mule deer (as shown in my venison thread)...but today, I have found a replacement. It's just as simple as black & white:

Picture002.jpg

YerRandO

:( I've only driven mine twice since I purchased it, once to test drive it (and she overheated) then the day I purchased it. Drove it up onto the flat bed, and back off again and into my garage....

No Spin

No worries with my health, but the new GT4 came with a pretty good set of Yokahama mud & snow tires on the stock rims, so I am frantically looking for a decent set of cheap wheels to stick on it right now. Thankfully, it has been cold & raining mostly lately...

No Spin

R&O?

rando...random observeration by the urban dictionary?

My mind was racing from double the usual dose of Starcrack this AM, and I may have been thinking a few steps ahead of my explanation...

1. Bought car with stock rims & pretty new M & S tires of decent quality.

2. Winter tires wear fast in warm weather, so I want to replace them before too much wear happens. Weather has been not too hot around here, lately, at least not when I have to drive somewhere.

3. If I am getting tires, I may as well look for wheels, right?

...and so on...