I'm going crazy

Slink

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!

Finally I got back into town... Went and saw my Alltrac all safe and warm in her little house..

I was so happy to see her I suddenly started taking the car apart.. Just a bit though.. I/C and I took off all the wipers to paint them black as they were pretty rusty looking...

I test-fit the bra I had in the trunk.. It's kinda wierd. does anyone else have one? I'm planning a rugged road trip. that's the only reason I'd put it on.. It came with my 1991 GTS.. it seems to fit kinda wierd though.. I don't know if it's missing something.. like the part that goes on the headlights doesn't have any way to keep it on.. but it's there... LoL

:D

Slink

My car wanted me to say hi to Alltrac.net... for her
sleeks2cw4.jpg

:twisted:

Slink

This is a wicked color... It is f****** beautiful ... if you ask me

Granted, on a cloudy day, it can look really awful... but the color totally changes colors.. depending on lighting, & mood... it is truly gorgeous.. it just doesn't always look that good in photographs.. but when the lighting is right it is amazing and it is actually metallic.

OK, sorry... I can't help it but I am in love with my car..

I need help

Slink

thanks ^^

can anyone else not stand not driving ?

I mean, I am driving my classic car and newer cars, but it's not even the same at all :(

TomsGT4

Definitely --nice paint you got there. I want the same in a dark blue eventually.
Man, I miss driving my 185. My Corolla just has no umph!

Slink

Ya, no umph sucks! Thx for all the 'paint' comments
I guess the previous owner along with me washing it twice a week has payed off... :)

On another note.. I went to put my nice black wiper arms back on today and found the front right tire FLAT. Probably has been for a while but just didn't notice as it's parked a fraction of an inch close to the wall...
12 psi almost sitting on the poor rim :shock: ooops

How sad is this.. ?? LOL

I'll get over it......................... :doh:

I don't have a spare tire either.. since when I bought the car it had a donut in there for some reason (which I promptly thew away) ... so I proped it up a bit on a jack for now..... Time to get a spare tire I guess. This is my first flat tire since owning the car January 2005! hehehe

TomsGT4

Funny, I've never had a flat tire in any car ever (knock on wood) :) but I guess that might be because I spend most of my driving watching the street for holes & stuff that shouldn't be there.
And I guess that's because of the slow/safe speed limits in Ontario that I have to do sometihng to occupy my time or I'll lose focus while driving due to boredom and cause an accident.

...so I watch the road LOL. I was avoiding those big brown catapillars that cross from time to time the other day.

Slink

It is a sad day! I broke my other car, and now I'm just totally carless, sad, and sad, and have no car. I need hug. lol

Slink

Just fuel pump. Easy easy fix, but still depressing when your backup fun car also dies...! and the weather is gorgeous...!

I must comment, there .. are still GOOD AWESOME people left in this city, as we broke down on the side of the road and this kind stranger came out of no where and helped us just because. :)

Slink

No they aren't! So many guys drove by and just looked at us.. LOL You'd think. [Actually, you're right, we were stopped for 40 seconds before someone stopped, lol]

This guy totally went out of his way.. He drove to the gas station, wouldn't let us pay for the Jerry can.. part of the gas.. drove it back.. then proceeded to work on the car and figure it out for like 2 hours in the BOILING sun, call his friend who knows about these cars, THEN calls Lordco and was going to go and get another fuel pump and put it in for us, but they were closed. HOLY!

Autobot

Wow, really? Well maybe if you post a pic of yourself, we can fully understand the situation. :p My Trac and my spare car are both down for repairs as well, so I feel your pain. :(

Slink

:p :p I am pretty sure he was just a nice guy... Come on.. Let me bask in my faith of nice people just for a bit :lol: