AEM ems

Griffin

Yep - thats a great price these days. I paid like 1200 for mine about 6 months ago but its gone way up.

Griffin

MARLON1211":1dvb4rtb said:
is it a good recomendation even though it have a stock rebuild engine.

It will only make a little more power than a stock ECU unless you start modding in which case the differences become huge.

turbo4wd

Griffin":u1d6zeio said:
MARLON1211":u1d6zeio said:

It will only make a little more power than a stock ECU unless you start modding in which case the differences become huge.

However, you can be rest assured that this unit will "grow" with your mods.. Its one of those ONE TIME purchases that you'll never have to make again.. unless of course you break it.. :doh:

Griffin

turbo4wd":mqrg6swq said:
Griffin":mqrg6swq said:
MARLON1211":mqrg6swq said:

However, you can be rest assured that this unit will "grow" with your mods.. Its one of those ONE TIME purchases that you'll never have to make again.. unless of course you break it.. :doh:

exactly!

RedCelicaTRD

Heck, even if YOU break it AEM will fix it. They have fixed alot of user caused failures and stand behind their product 100%. Great support with this product unlike alot of the other stand alones on the market.

turbo4wd

RedCelicaTRD":2cax22l8 said:
Heck, even if YOU break it AEM will fix it. They have fixed alot of user caused failures and stand behind their product 100%. Great support with this product unlike alot of the other stand alones on the market.

That alone leaves me rest assured.. because I'm aiming to install mine soon hopefully within the next couple of months.. (I have a feeling you'll end up getting a call from me Dave..)

Oh and dude, whats the news on the car? any progress from the body shop?

Griffin

I havent been there since last week, but last time I was there they had the new roof skin on, the new rocker panel on, the new upper front rad. support on and the new trunk center section on. Really everythign else was starndard dent and ding and bolt on stuff, so I would expect that they will start sandign and painting soon if not already. I'll probably go pop in either today or tomorrow to check on her.