glendale cruise night

ummmiono

Saturday july 19th is glendales annual car show. There's tons of muscle cars and custom cars its mostly old school stuff. Its free and there's music and stuff. I've gone every year snce I was a kid. Maybe we can meet somewhere and then head over to the strip. I'll be there regardless. ,anyone interested?

Rpz123isme

I am down to go! have a few friends out there with 240's and they allways go to meets out there, just let me know where you wana meet......Ie address and time!

ummmiono

What a coincidence my friends 240s as well. I was thinking about the in n out right off the 2 freeway, not the one by the mall, its got a pretty big lot. How bout an all trac/ 240 meet with our brother motors? Haha

ummmiono

Sat july 19th let's say meet at 5 or 6? At the in n out in glendale on harvey dr right off of the 2 freeway or the 134 freeway, very conveniently located. Hang out there for a while then cruise down to brand boulevard and park somewhere then enjoy all the nice cars.

Rpz123isme

I can be there by 7pm on sat! I am going to colorado blvd tonight at like 8 to meet up with some homies and cruize around hollywood!

ummmiono

Anyone else wanna come? Guess it'll be mostly 240s. I wish I could drive my trac. I actually had a dream about drivin it, that's how bad I want her

ummmiono

So anyone else wanna come? Haha I won't even be driving my integra, sadly she's having heart trouble/rod knock. But its a fun event and an excuse to meet up. Even if no one else shows up there'll be fun activities and nice cars

ummmiono

Sorry to anyone that showed up last night. I got back from vegas around 5 and passed out til around midnight. Hope you guys had fun, I heard there were a lot of nice cars this year