Alltrac Spotted in Corvallis

EasternBandit

The owner goes to OSU and almost seems like he lives right next to me for how often I've seen his/her car parked there. It's a st185 gt-four. Grey/blue in color(I'm colorblind or I could tell you which one it is). Anybody know who it is? the car is flawless. stock wheels as well. Think I'll just leave my 165 parked in front of his one of these days and put a note on his windshield lol. First 185 I've seen in person though. Maybe they want to sell it... :evil:

maxaud

EasternBandit":1f1x766k said:
It's a st185 gt-four. Grey/blue in color

By GT-four, do you mean it's JDM? If so, a guy name Steven has a JDM GT-four in that area.

EasternBandit

I dunno what you mean by JDM. I'm not familiar with the visual differences between the jdm and usdm second gens. but the tags on the back say gt-four. and it looks completely stock. really clean body too. I don't think there's a scratch on that car...

That's mine. Sorry I haven't been on the forum in forever because I haven't had time or money to mess with my car lately. Just getting me around for now. I've seen your red 165 around, I believe you live right around the corner from my ex-girlfriend.

EasternBandit

Yeah I used too. I sold that car a little while ago. Now in the process of bringing a '93 up from cali. My old roommate was actually going to offer to buy yours off you if you wanted to sell it. I've been curious what you've had done to yours, the couple times I heard it drive by it sounded pretty damn good. I moved too, but not to far from there so if you're ever driving around and see two st165's sitting at a house on a corner, that's me. One's my brother-in-law's (debagged red) and the other is my friends(gray with st185 hood scoop molded in) that's in the army. I'm the family mechanic :roll: We should meet up sometime when the '93 makes it up here.

Haha, yeah I used to see your car parked off 9th st. I could see it driving on hwy 99 I believe? I was going to OSU, but not anymore. I live out in south town now.

EasternBandit

Yeah that was me on 99, I was the head tech in the computer shop on 9th till last november. You graduate? Going to go pick up the new(to me) '93 tonight :smokes: You'll see it if you're driving to albany most likely. I work in one of those warehouses on 20 where the road to lewisburg is. Right now I'm driving around a blue mkI mr2 on stock rims(which is for sale if anyone reading wants to buy it....). I live over by fred meyer now.

You just got a '93 185? That's awesome. I wouldn't mind taking that MR2 off your hands myself, but I can't really afford it right now. I need to get something else to drive daily soon though.

EasternBandit

I'd sell it pretty cheap. $1600 for a fellow alltrac person. there's a craigslist add in corvallis for it if you want more info on the car.

*trip to cali took a little more money than planned so more in a hurry to sell the mr2, lowered the price*

BoNkErZz

sup guys if would be cool to meet up with other tracies (ok bad joke i know) if by BRO n LAW would ever finsh my car (Hint Hint) see ya tomorrow C

Sorry man, I don't even live in Corvallis anymore. I'm living in Hawaii right now, left the All-Trac in Oregon. Speaking of which, the paint is fading on it hardcore now and I need to get it painted before it goes out in public again.

EasternBandit

Hey nothing wrong with Hawaii. I was there last october, and this last march. Which island you on? Did you put the trac in storage or just leave it with family? Mine needs paint too. It's not fading, but it's sure flaking pretty good all over the front end.